hope this post is in the right forum

[jo...]

I jsut wanted to say, sorry I have not been posting much.

I have been reducing at a steady pace, and still experiencing same symptoms.

Anxiety is hard, because of non benzo worries.

Dont know if non benzo worries are affecting anxiety or w/d is making non benzo worries seem worse.

Have started taking magnesium citrate tablets today. It says to take three a day, but I started on one, due to magnesiums laxativre properties.

I also started taking flaxseed oil a few weeks ago.

I am using a lightbox, but not everyday because depression makes it hard for me to be out of bed during the best times the lightbox is supposed to be used.

I sometimes use it outside of those times though.

Hope you are all doing well.

love J

Hi J,

You're posting in just the right place.  I've seen you around the forum posting to your Buddies and wonder how you're able to when you don't feel well yourself.  You're a good person to offer help to others. 

As for your worries and anxiety, everything effects everything doesn't it?  It seems to be an endless circle, one in which I'm not sure how to break.  I do know though, that when you're free from the drug and the withdrawl symptoms, you'll be able to work through all of this a lot easier.

Pam

Hi journey

The light box is a good idea. I use a SAD light every morning for about 30-60min. Supposed to help with Sleep, Mood & Depression. The only issue I have is sleep but Hey if it can help me from getting the other stuff great!

Teakettle

Thank you for your help.

I keep forgetting to take the mag citrate, but its here for when I remember.

I havent been using the lightbox as I have not been motivating myself to get out of bed.

I must push myself to use the lightbox as I have heard many good things about it, and it seemed to start helping me after about 4 weeks of use.

regards

J