Help with Substitution Plan?

[Un...]

I’m wanting to do a c/o to Valium to first stabilize then taper off benzos.  Currently back at 1mg Klonopin and it wasn’t enough to stabilize me, as I was in tolerance withdrawals for years.  My daily taper has been unsuccessful.  Not only was I not stable enough but went too fast. 

So, 1mg K to 30mgs V plan help please?  I’m taking this plan to my doc on Tuesday. 

Thank you! 

I’m wanting to do a c/o to Valium to first stabilize then taper off benzos.  Currently back at 1mg Klonopin and it wasn’t enough to stabilize me, as I was in tolerance withdrawals for years.  My daily taper has been unsuccessful.  Not only was I not stable enough but went too fast. 

So, 1mg K to 30mgs V plan help please?  I’m taking this plan to my doc on Tuesday. 

Thank you!

Hey Uni!

I am sorry that your taper did not work out as planned. Sometimes we tend to go to fast & get hit hard with symptoms & have to start over again.

Here is a program where you can Create Your Own Taper Plan by Jim Hawk. It may be helpful if you check out the Help function prior to using the program.

I created this sample schedule from Jim's program. I was not able to get it to load 30mg Valium. Not sure why. Jim will be aroiund soon. He can help with this. Sorry  :-[ You can use this sample to give you a idea where to start. tweak the schedule as you see fit  :thumbsup:

Click on image to enlarge

vnKpsgt.png

Good luck with your doctor appointment on Tuesday. If you need any help with the program just ask, we are here for you!  :smitten: