5 months Ativan C/T

[Me...]

Today’s marks 5 months CT the most I’m having is heart palpitations I went to see a cardiologist again I’m having bad chest pain I wore a heart monitor and haven’t gotten back the results but he thinks it’s tarcaydia just dosnt know how bad and what the irregular heart beats doing I swear if I can figure this heart stuff out I can deal with my head burning and the fatigue my head is like cog fog... my heart stuff though just scares me and my chest hurts all day 24/7! 😔

• 4 weeks later...
Hi six months now and still feeling like my heart is what’s gonna kill me heart rate is always high my chest hurts they say it’s costrocondritis I wish this would go away

Hi six months now and still feeling like my heart is what’s gonna kill me heart rate is always high my chest hurts they say it’s costrocondritis I wish this would go away

So it's not tachycardia? That's what started my whole mess and the crazy part is that I am now off the beta blocker (to slow down my heart rate after an SVT), and I haven't had an episode since.

I pray you figure it out. Make sure you have a cardiologist you trust 100%. 

Hugs

Omg did u have chest pain? And what’s svt

No chest pain per see (discomfort, yes).

Svt is supraventricular tachycardia. It's simply an elevated heart rate. I believe it was because I had been smoking and ynder a lot of stress.  I got put in a beta blocker which I believe gave me anxiety and insomnia. Doc gave me Ativan to help me sleep. My whole world fell apart and I honestly still don't know what the heck happened to me fully..  but I weaned off the Metropolol and that was in January. My svt was in November and I haven't had another one since. I also quit smoking.  Cardiologist wanted to do an ablation but because of the anxiety after stopping the Ativan I just couldn't do it. So far I am so happy I didn't have them go in and start messing with my heart. Some people get 50 svts in a day!  That's who ablations are good for. They are not fatal and are more of a nuisance I guess which is why some people have an ablation for svts. I only had that one so...

Awe well thanks for sharing I been like this since December I’ve had all heart work done I do have a irregular heart rate but he says it not a fib I see him the 22 to see what he says about the fast rate

• 3 weeks later...