Favorite Song

[az...]

Haha LF!!!  I just posted Souvlaki in the album thread.

Love that your fave song is Slowdive’s cover of Golden Hair  :thumbsup::smitten:

I’ll assume you’ve got quite a vinyl collection too, ay?

Haha LF!!!  I just posted Souvlaki in the album thread.

Love that your fave song is Slowdive’s cover of Golden Hair  :thumbsup::smitten:

I’ll assume you’ve got quite a vinyl collection too, ay?

Nope. No vinyl collection. I never really knew the original Syd version until I heard their cover first. Loved this live version. I never in a million dreams believed that Slowdive were going to reunite, ever. I resigned myself to listening to Mojave 3 CD's for a long time (I do like them a lot, but not as near as Slowdive). To me, this is not just a cover. It seems to expand on the original version that stops so abruptly :(

You would think that something like "She calls" would be a more obvious choice for my favorite song. I don't even remember what EP or album  this was from. I know it wasn't on "Just for a day" That I remember. If I peel off 300mg of Gabapentin, I might remember more  :-[

• 2 weeks later...

You would think that something like "She calls" would be a more obvious choice for my favorite song. I don't even remember what EP or album  this was from. I know it wasn't on "Just for a day" That I remember. If I peel off 300mg of Gabapentin, I might remember more  :-[

Oh ya, that’s on Blue Day.  Still have the CD and luckily album on vinyl.  I was a mad collector of theirs, just because I love em sooooo much!  It was amazing being able to see them live, after thinking it was all over and in the past.  Mohave 3 came nowhere close...  I miss Creation Records, pre-Oasis days.