goodbye

[ac...]

[ac...]

Benzobuddies is an amazing forum that helped me when I needed it. You are a great group of people.

For various reasons I am unable to continue my participation in benzobuddies. I just wanted to say goodbye. Wish I could say "keep in touch", but it's against the rules to post my email. Keep in touch telepathically :)

Love and best wishes to you all,

Chessplayer

All the best, I hope you will do well in the future.  We have both been around here for a long time, too long!!

I wish I could move on but not yet.

Take care

Fiona  :smitten:

Ah, I thought we were going to get married, Chessplayer!  :laugh:

Seriously, though, you've been a valuable person here and have posted lots of insights. Good luck to you!!

[70...]

Wish you all the best too,  Many of your posts have been very insightful and often helpful

thanks  Good luck  to you    :smitten:

Ah, I thought we were going to get married, Chessplayer!  :laugh:

Seriously, though, you've been a valuable person here and have posted lots of insights. Good luck to you!!

Wait, I was suppose to marry him. :laugh:

Chessplayer l don't know why you are not a member of this team.l always thought your posts were informative and very helpful. I hope you have a wonderful life.

I'll miss you too!

Your posts helped me get started and I'm grateful for that.

so, thank you!

Wishing you all the best!

:smitten:

[ac...]

Thank you all, it is truly heartwarming.  :smitten:

To those who want to marry me, I wish I could marry all of you  :)  :smitten:

I should write a success story before my account goes "poof" which it will do in a few hours I think...

Chessplayer, I'll miss your posts, they're always so wise and compassionate!

I wish you all the happiness in the world :smitten:

I should write a success story before my account goes "poof" which it will do in a few hours I think...

Yes I can't wait to read your SS. Oh boy, I have to find another person to marry. :laugh:

Hello Chessplayer,

We would very much appreciate you writing your success story, you have plenty of time, your account will be open for a while yet.  I was hoping you would change your mind and stay with us, although we do understand if you wish to move on. That's what recovery is all about, getting out there in the world and living life,  So please if you would, go ahead and write your story, I am sure it will help and encourage others.

Thank you

Magrita :smitten:

Chess, I remember reading the blovel you started a year or so ago.  I was hoping that would have continued.  Good luck in all your endeavors.  You've helped alot of bb's taper with your advice.

CP, you have the most wonderful sense of humor. The only other person I met on BB with such a sense of humor was Shook.

Please don’t close your account. You may need it some day. You wrote many great, informative posts. You are a very important part of the BB Community.

I wanted to leave like three times. And I’m so glad I didn’t. People here convinced me to stay. I’m forever grateful to them.

Whatever are your motives. Please rethink them. If you feel you’re spending too much time here. You may learn to spend less. Everything is possible.

If you decide to leave, I wish you the best of luck. And keeping as far away from BZD as you can. But I do sincerely hope you stay.

I think many people would miss your presence here. Me included. And I can assure you that you will miss this Community. I suppose no other online Community would be able to replace it. For people with a history of BZD dependence.