Paranoia

[az...]

Hard day, but something is bothering me

Do any of you have trouble logging in lately on bb? I seem to type in the correct password, but it is causing me to have to re-enter several times sometimes.

New development now is that I updated iOS on my iPhone and it says in red letters on the address bar " Not a secure website " when I look at the screen to enter my screen name/handle and password.

Hm.

I do have screen shots of this.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208672

"

If Safari warns you that a website isn‘t secure

Starting in iOS 11.3 and macOS 10.13.4, Safari shows a "Website Not Secure" warning if a website that you're visiting isn't secure.

When you visit an encrypted website, Safari checks the site’s certificate and warns you if the certificate is expired or illegitimate. Now with iOS 11.3 and macOS 10.13.4, Safari also checks if a website that asks you to enter password or credit card information is not secure because it's unencrypted.

If Safari detects that the website is not secure, do not enter your information.

"

___

"

If an unencrypted website has requested your password or credit card information, Safari warns you that the page you are on isn't secure.

"

___

"

If you tap or click into the form to sign in or enter information, you'll see a more prominent warning in the Smart Search field.

"

___

"

Information about products not manufactured by Apple, or independent websites not controlled or tested by Apple, is provided without recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility with regard to the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites or products. Apple makes no representations regarding third-party website accuracy or reliability. Risks are inherent in the use of the Internet. Contact the vendor for additional information. Other company and product names may be trademarks of their respective owners.

Published Date: Mar 29, 2018

"

A little help, if anyone knows and wants to and can at this time or whenever it can happen? Thanks.