Animals on Out Planet: Who Are You, Which is Your Animal to Champion?

[az...]

I like brevity, so these are maleable reasons, guidelines and ideas (for this thread);

Which animal or even animals is/are your very favorite on this beautiful sphere we call our now home?

Pretty much I am just asking which animal or animals represent your core essence or personality- it is one who’s characteristics and behavior and adaptive behavior you can relate with.

Sort of like the spirit animal thing, but I don’t like calling it that personally... this does not have to be too metaphysical or symbolic, but it has the potential. It can also be very simple-

I want to appreciate the animal kingdom, what we have now (to give thanks.)

^ Too long, didn’t read (?):

In this thread this is what I am asking—

Which animal is your favorite?

An idea also I had was when we post which one we like we can let ourselves think of any way to help that one in particular, their species. Even a very small action, one or many.

It may sound strange but I really like geckos. I have them around my house, and I love how quickly they move, the fact that they can cling to walls or even upside down on ceilings,  and then there's this: they're often beautifully colorful and though they look friendly, I'd call them wary. They don't run away when people get close -- they just move a little bit further away to a safer place. Maybe I'm like that, too. 

I also like hawks  -- simply because I love to watch them soar and glide

charnelsan, great answer!  :D

I LOVE hawks, they are almost #1 for me, they are for the area I live because #1 isn't here.

I could say so many, so I have to think about it.

I can try for top 3-5, certain of which is the most important for me though so I may as well go with it and reply soon :)

When or if possible maybe a moderator or some bb staff member of some kind can fix the title of this thread in which I accidentally misspelled " Out, "  to  " Our " .

thanks,

azalea32