Depression Decrease As You Taper

[28...]

[28...]

Hi,

Just a quick question. I'm now sure I'm in tolerance and suffering w/d's the main symptoms of which are anxiety and depression. Should these improve as I taper down?

cheers

Staz

Hi. I think nobody has answered your question because we simply don't know. Everybody is different. So many different factors.

I hope it does lessen for you. It is my worst symptom too.

I don't exactly know because I didn't taper.  But the further I get away in time from my jump, the more my depression improves.

[28...]

Thanks Guys,

I guess it's an individual thing. I pray and hope for some relief from my depression as my dose lowers. Day 10 of my microtaper and now at 11.6mg from 12mg of V. I need to be patient with this as keen as I am to get off of it.

Cheers

Staz

Hi,

Just a quick question. I'm now sure I'm in tolerance and suffering w/d's the main symptoms of which are anxiety and depression. Should these improve as I taper down?

cheers

Staz

Did not taper, but the constant anxiety was one of the first things to go away for me.

Thanks Guys,

I guess it's an individual thing. I pray and hope for some relief from my depression as my dose lowers. Day 10 of my microtaper and now at 11.6mg from 12mg of V. I need to be patient with this as keen as I am to get off of it.

Cheers

Staz

Hi Staz, though the depression lifts eventually, I had it bad for the first 4-5 months after the jump.  That doesn't mean you will have it bad, and even if you do, it will lift, just so you know. 

[28...]

Thanks Guys,

Cheers

Staz

Hi Staz, though the depression lifts eventually, I had it bad for the first 4-5 months after the jump.  That doesn't mean you will have it bad, and even if you do, it will lift, just so you know.

Thanks ginger.