Amino acids , Morning depression

[Ma...]

Anyone try amino acid supplements>?

I am considering getting a supplement that has all of them in it.. And its also protein..

Anyone have any info on how that might effect this?

I am also just now getting morning depression. Waking up and, so far, for a few hours  I am depressed.. upset, crying, feeling lost and unable to function..

Anyone have any advice or know how long it lasts or what can help.

Thanks..

Be careful with multivitamin supplements.. some have vitamins in them that can ramp up symptoms.. my doctor has me taking B1 and folic acid daily along with my taper. I also added 250mg of magnesium and CBD as needed. It seems to feel better than when I tried tapering benzos alone.

I'm trying a pea powder protein supplement that was recommended by a clinic that deals with benzo w/d in San Diego.

Taste is pretty bad!  but I'm doctoring it up with vanilla and xylitol....

They said it will help with anxiety -- I'm not sure yet

SS

I know you should be very careful about recommending vitamins. But a few days ago, I was almost hysterical when I had so much anxiety. Then tested extract with beer yeast (hope it became the correct translation) containing B vitamins, minerals and amino acids. I don`t know if nervousness disappeared due to placebo, but it feels better.

A report on the pea protein.... which once again convinces me to stay away from supplements!

Had two rough days with more insomnia than I've had in many months.  :'( and anxiety in the afternoon which is a completely new sxs for me.

Looking more closely at the amino acids in the protein mix there is glutamic acid = glutamate!  :sick: Don't need more of that in our bodies these days.

I've tried many supplements and ALL have been not good ....

I tell you this as you were going to try an amino acid blend.... So very tricky!

(Now the gluten free diet has been promising.... as has cutting way back on sugar)

wishing you the best!

SS