Tired looking eyes.

[hs...]

It drives me crazy when ppl tell me i have very tired looking eyes and ask me if ive slept...i mean my eyes always look so tired and sunken in cause i never get the good quality of sleep..prior to taking in the drugs i was a goood sleeper, never had sleep.issues and looked so fresh..now i look half dead due to all this crap...this is soooo frustrating....

Just vanting. Thanks :sick:

You're not alone, my face and eyes used to glow and sparkle before this too. I have slept around 1-2 hours, 3 if im lucky for the past several months. Because I am young people assume I am a zombie junkie which makes me agoraphobic. My eye bags are deep and droopy now, i look sad/angry all the time. I also live in a rough neighborhood and always get looks from people, it's hell indeed.

You're not alone, my face and eyes used to glow and sparkle before this too. I have slept around 1-2 hours, 3 if im lucky for the past several months. Because I am young people assume I am a zombie junkie which makes me agoraphobic. My eye bags are deep and droopy now, i look sad/angry all the time. I also live in a rough neighborhood and always get looks from people, it's hell indeed.

Ya... I try to avoid looking at my eyes whenever i look in the mirror ...i mean its physically draining but mentally as well..but it will get better for you...have hope :)

• 3 weeks later...
I feel you.....My aunt said I "always look like youve just taken something" the other day, and then stopped and muttered "well you always look like that don't you" to herself and went about her day. That memory still lingers, I hate it.