Month 20 update

[He...]

Everything is better. I feel me healed most of the times.

However, Im exercice dependent. If I dont do it, I feel me bad and wd like feelings.

My sensitivity to sugar is going away. However I find sugar is poison to my body. And just now I understand it. Sugar makes me sleep bad and taking more time to fall asleep. So I dont eat too much, I still eating healthy and I want to do it fo the rest of my life.

I hope Im not addicted to exercice and I dont need to do exercice WD  :laugh: I think my chemistry stills healing.

But all the sensitivities are better, and I hope everything will be perfect again.

With the exception of sensitivities and some moments, I woul say that every symptom is gone.

Im here, waiting for the 100%

:thumbsup:

Congrats on your progress, Healthfirst :thumbsup:

Exercise is great. It produces the increase of endorphins, that is "endogenous opioids". As well as natural endocannabinoids. Both indirectly activate dopamine receptors in the brain.

Thus exercise has strong antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties. It also improves the function of the cardiovascular, pulmonary and endocrine systems. Regular exercise results in long-term improvements to the mental function, by causing positive biochemical and physical changes in the brain.

Sugar has a negative influence on mood, learning and quality of life. It makes sense to avoid it.

I’m still not motivated enough to do exercise and have less sugar in my diet... I hope this will change.

I’m sure you will be 100% healed. Keep up the good work :)

Outstanding

Hey

Just to give you hope, I had all the symptoms you mentioned in your sig

:) Thank you.. I'm struggling with air hunger this past week.. I had a horrible 2 week wave as soon as I finished my month 10

Hi Healthfirst,

Congratulations on being Benzo Free! Way to go. I'm proud of you for exercising. That is one of the most healthy things you can do to recovery and long term health. Way to go.

Love,

Summer :smitten:

Congratulations! It is so wonderful to hear success stories. Thank you. I also exercised during my taper and feel very much that it helped me. So happy for you. Missy

Congratulations Healthfirst! Thank you so much for taking time to keep us updated on your amazing 20th month wonderful progress. Am so very happy for you! I also do treadmill for 40-50 minutes, 5-6 days a week. I know I feel better after the exercise.

Looking forward to reading your success story soon! Success stories give us hope and encouragement to keep on pressing until complete healing and recovery comes.

Blessings!

Pi