No energy

[ku...]

Since I have accepted I will have days where I sleep very little now that I am off klonopin, where do I get the energy to make it through the day.  I get tired and have no energy whatsoever.  I was never a coffee drinker because the caffeine was too much for me. 

If I get sleepy at all during the day should I try to take a nap or hold it off until bedtime?

I been holding off as Dr. says to pick a time with no naps, I been up 50 hours now, it will be over 60 before I hope to sleep, I tried past 2 nights not taking nyquil but no luck, so tonight Im gunna have to take some and hope I pass out

usually after 1 night with no luck the next I take some but I wanted to see if my extra tiredness the second night would make me pass out, sadly it didnt

My advice would always be to grab any amount of sleep that you can, when you can. Sleep hygiene theory only really applies to normal insomniacs, not folks going through withdrawal with stunned GABA receptors. We have such a huge sleep debt as it is.

Well Today I try to sleep during the day but it never works anymore...it sucks, I used to sleep during the day but since the past 3 years I switched to night time no matter how long I been up I cannot doze in the daytime