Internal Tremors

[Co...]

I have the feeling of tremors in my whole body recently  :sick:

You can't see it as bad as I feel it from the outside...has anyone had it after almost 2 months without benzos?

Plus my left foot sometimes gets numb and stays that way for a few hours...I am terrified of some neurological disease  :'(

I had intrenal tremor daily in all of my body when I tapered. The tremor was the worst when I woke up and was mainly in my head but sometimes in my neck and mounth. My daily body tremor declined when I started taking days easy and just rested and relaxed. It went away month before I jumped. I still have internal tremor in my head when I wake up but it has lessened maybe 95% so it is almost gone now when I'm 6 months off. Tremor has been my worst symptom.

I had intrenal tremor daily in all of my body when I tapered. The tremor was the worst when I woke up and was mainly in my head but sometimes in my neck and mounth. My daily body tremor declined when I started taking days easy and just rested and relaxed. It went away month before I jumped. I still have internal tremor in my head when I wake up but it has lessened maybe 95% so it is almost gone now when I'm 6 months off. Tremor has been my worst symptom.

I hope it goes away soon...it makes me have anxiety :/ I tapered a little the xanax then tapered a little with Vailium and then went cold turkey. When I quit Valium these tremor started, but then went away for a while,now they are back :(

Tremor is one of my worst symptoms.  I'm a little over 2 months off xanax, took it as needed for years, didn't realize how addictive it was.

In the morning the tremor is the worst, or if I have any kind of stress.

I'm praying it goes away.  I feel like every muscle in my body is affected. 

Yesterday I had a stressful situation and my entire body was shaking like what you see dogs do on the humane commercials on TV.

Hi All -

The internal tremors are awful and one of the worst things to deal with.  I have found, however, that the reason the mornings are worse are because we don't eat all night and our blood sugar drops. 

I have been waking up every two hours or so because I just can't sleep and when I wake up, I go eat a little something, but it has to be protein.  Nothing sugary or sweet.  I try to keep Boar's Head turkey breast and pastrami in the house.  I roll up about 2 pieces of each, drink a little water, brush my teeth and go back to bed.

I'm noticing that if I eat small meals regularly throughout the day (and night) that it keeps the tremors slightly better or occasionally absent. 

Maybe this suggestion would help somebody find some relief.  I certainly hope so.

Angel

As you can see by my other topics I have bad Reflux as well (first time in my life after quitting benzos)...wondering if these tremors are related as I can actually feel my esophagus and stomach tremble...I hope this settles as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Had this for months. It’s unpleasant but for me it’s one of the l east bad of the physical symptoms and at least seems very common in withdrawal and is well documented as going away.

• 2 weeks later...

update...the tremor went, came again, left again and so on. Right now I don't have it :/

My update: yesterday morning I had it and it was very unplesent. At this stage my tremor is not really a tremor anymore as it has lessened but it feels like some in hammering inside my head in the backround so I can feel everything is jot right but it id difficult to say what it is. So I know based on my experience it is this tremor stuff. In this morning I did not have it.