Vitamin D could be much more important to your health than you think

[04...]

[04...]

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017/05/vitamin-d-could-be-much-more-important-to-your-health-than-you-think

I did not know I had low Vit D levels till I sought treatment for my mild psoriasis.

Does anyone know if Vit D can be taken orally on a regular basis? My doc prescribed me one month's dose of Vit D last year but recently I noticed that my levels had regressed again.

This is what was sent to me (source in the end). Obviously do your own research before following any advice:

So, here's the scoop on taking D supplements....

High doses of D only (it's a HORMONE, not a vitamin) completely screws up the human body.

D competes with Retinol for processing in the liver. Taking D in high doses over time will deplete the liver, organs and plasma of Retinol as it can't be processed by the body.

D requires MAGNESIUM to process. D3 is NOT the final product the body uses and if you have LOW D levels (Doctors usually only check STORAGE D), it is most likely due to oxidative stress (unbound IRON and COPPER) which depletes magnesium even more. There are 4 D tests, get them all, not just storage D. By getting all four tests for D, you get a much better picture of your actual D levels and not just how much is being NOT used (ie storage).

IRON (ie, anemia) is RARELY CAUSED by a lack of iron in your body. MOST anemia is caused by a lack of functional COPPER as copper controls every aspect of IRON in the body. Doctors know this, but they still put on you iron pills after checking ONLY your storage iron. There are several iron tests you can get, storage iron being the least desirable for true iron status in the body.

D supplements push potassium from the body. Potassium RDA is 4600 mg or 4.6 grams per day. Most people rarely get as much as 1 gram per day so taking D will push your body into a potassium crisis (High blood pressure, heart disease, insomnia, digestive issues etc).

H202 (hydrogen peroxide) is broken down by the body via a copper dependent enzyme. What causes Grey hair? H2O2 that isn't broken down. What causes Hashimoto's? H202 that isn't broken down. Iodide broken down to Iodine requires H202 and if the body cannot break down that hydrogen peroxide after this conversion, the h202 will wreak havoc in the thyroid starting the entire immune issue with the thyroid.

The copper enzyme Ceruloplasmin (Cp) is what makes copper a super hero in the body. It's anti cancer, anti oxidant, anti fungal, anti bacterial and CONTROLS every single aspect of IRON. If your Cu (Copper) is low or not functional (bio available) then Fe (Iron) isn't functional and oxidative stress is the result (rust). Copper, when unbound also causes a high amount of oxidative stress as well. It's a double whammy since Cu controls Fe and when both are not working together, you get two minerals that cause most if not all the 'disease' (cellular dysregulation). Cancer is driven by IRON. Parasites and fungus are driven by IRON. Candida feeds off IRON.

So, how to really heal? BIND YOUR COPPER and get Mg levels UP.

Cp (Ceruloplasmin) requires both Retinol (Real Vitamin A from animal sources such as Cod Liver Oil and Beef Liver) is needed as well as BIOAVAILABLE COPPER. That's right, the Ceruloplasmin (Cp) enzyme actually requires Retinol and Bioavailable Copper to make. Where do you get bioavailable copper? REAL WHOLE FOOD VITAMIN C. Not ascorbic acid. WF (whole food) C has copper ions at it's core. AA does NOT. Studies show AA (ascorbic acid) actually breaks Copper from Ceruloplasmin. So it's very bad and AA is pushed on everyone as Vitamin C when it's NOT and is actually disrupting your bound copper.

HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) is another one. It stops Cp production in the liver. Avoid HFCS at all costs. Yes, they knew this after thousands of studies on HFCS PRIOR to it's being released as a food additive. Thanks FDA!! (sarcastic as always)

Cellular ATP requires Mg. When D is taken, Mg is required to process it. If you are low on Mg (almost everyone is seriously low), cellular ATP is also hampered. Mg is also required to process sugar as it take 54 molecules of Mg to process ONE molecule of sugar. Sugar is in everything!! Another Mg burning issue.

Mg controls Calcium. Had a kidney stone? Calcium, when not controlled, can turn your organs into stone like it does to your kidneys. Magnesium gets calcium out of the tissues and BORON gets the calcium into the teeth and bones. That's why arthritis is actually a BORON deficiency and taking 30-70mg of BORON a day can reverse arthritis as calcium then goes where it should instead of your joints.

The 3 co-factors of Mg for the body to retain and use it properly are:

Vitamin B6 (take a B complex, never supplement one B vitamin)

Boron

Bicarbonate

To maintain the levels of Mg in the body, 5mg per pound of body weight, should be taken per day. A 200 lb man should be getting 1,000mg (1 gram) of magnesium a day to just keep his levels where they are. More to replenish. Taking that much orally can be an issue so start slow and work up to bowel tolerance and also consider transdermal magnesium via foot baths, baths or magnesium oil sprayed topically on the skin.

Btw, iron and Mg compete for oxygen use in the body.

Supplementing Vitamin D:

o INCREASES Calcium

o DEPLETES Magnesium

o CRASHES Potassium

o INCREASES H2O2

o LOWERS ATP

o DEPLETES Vitamin A

o LOWERS Ceruloplasmin

Source thread:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MagnesiumAdvocacy/permalink/1309419099126156/

[04...]
I am a bit confused now. Was the article I cited some sort of a hoax? These days it is difficult to tell genuine news from spam.

[37...]

I am a bit confused now. Was the article I cited some sort of a hoax? These days it is difficult to tell genuine news from spam.

I dont think so Kpin we are all different and need different forms of vit D

whatever angle we want to find we can find it on the internet  :thumbsup:

and that above link was from facebook and I couldnt open it  :'(

Listen to your body and the results of taking it  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/318266.php

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/321167.php?sr

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/315886.php?sr

https://theconversation.com/vitamin-d-guidelines-need-to-be-updated-heres-why-80300

:smitten: