Inner vibrations 😬

[Ja...]

I'm 19 months off Xanax cold turkey,  I still have some symptoms left,  like this weird buzzing tingling annoying vibrations like a cellphone is inside my feet face and genitals, is this still withdrawal,  I've had this the whole time now,  almost constant 😬

• 2 weeks later...

You will always have a cluster of symptoms that are a constant whilst some come and go. You will wake up one day to find these are gone. I had inner vibes for such a long time...almost two years I think and then they went

shania

Yes, I have it in my head and it occurs mainly when I wake up. Well, about 95% of ot has been gone during the last 6 months.

• 1 month later...

I'm 19 months off Xanax cold turkey,  I still have some symptoms left,  like this weird buzzing tingling annoying vibrations like a cellphone is inside my feet face and genitals, is this still withdrawal,  I've had this the whole time now,  almost constant 😬

YES YES!.....Thats it....I had to wait for a lot of the really scary symptoms to leave before I could sense what this was. That buzzing like a low electrical humming is constant. I was trying to describe it the other day with no success. Its like a barometer of how bad ill be day to day now. If its strong then ill usually notice more physical and mental sxs.....When does this leave?