Day 5 c/t slept all night 😁😁😁

[Ro...]

Just wanted to post hat for the first time since jumping I slept 8 full hours. No waking up, no anxiety, and it was sooooooooo nice 😁😁😁😁😁

Still having weird body jerks, random joint pains, a little lethargic, mild dizziness but I was able to get some booty from my lady this morning and repaired a fence in my back yard today, so waaaayyyyy better than the first 4 days.

Just wanted to post hat for the first time since jumping I slept 8 full hours. No waking up, no anxiety, and it was sooooooooo nice 😁😁😁😁😁

Β 

That's awesome.Β  Maybe you won't get hit as bad with insomnia as others have on the insomnia board?Β  But just beware that insomnia could hit later on down the road?Β  Not trying to be negative or bring you down, but it could happen?Β  Good luck! :thumbsup:

I had some panic attacks in the early withdraws. Anxiety as well but I'm on day 6 slept a full 8 hours again last night. Still having some mild withdrawal symptoms. IM hoping the worst part is over but honestly, I would take these withdraws over the side effects I was having after 7 years of putting this poison in my body. My brain is working again thank God.

I can finally kinda compare with that, i am on day 13 cold turkey xanax and last night and the 2 nights before i slept well also. I've been trying to exercise every day that i can.

Update, 7 days since cold turkey. I started sleeping through the night since day 5. Night 5, night 6 and night 7 I slept a full 8 hours:)

Glad to hear you are doing so well, but technically tapering for a year and then jumping from a very small dose is not a cold turkey.Β  ??? A cold turkey is not tapering at all and just jumping off the drug at whatever dose you are on.Β  Just sayin as I did a cold turkey, jumped off a higher dose with no taper under a doctor's advice.Β  Cold turkey's are not advised.Β  Since you did a very slow taper (recommended), you most likely healed quite a bit during that year long taper?Β 

Β 

Looks like you might beat WD and insomnia because of your longer taper! :thumbsup:

Thats true, bit I was told that I should have gone on a lower taper with Valium for another 6 months or so. I do feel very lucky. I'm still having symptoms but they are much easier when you've had a full night's rest haha.

Wow, not sure how you could stretch .125 over another 6 months.Β  I think at that low of a dose it wouldn't do anything for you anyway.Β  I think you will be just fine.Β  Glad you are sleeping well!Β  That makes everything else much easier! :thumbsup:

Γ—
Γ—