Author Topic: When Bootstraps Arenít Enough...5yrs off & HEALED...  (Read 8857 times)

[Buddie]

Re: When Bootstraps Arenít Enough...5yrs off & HEALED...
« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2019, 03:50:54 pm »
[...],
Thanks for sharing your story of long struggle, tenacity, and perseverance.  Stories like these are quite an inspiration and reason to hold on to another day, for those struggling and new to the forum.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2019, 04:53:43 pm »
[...],
Thanks for sharing your story of long struggle, tenacity, and perseverance.  Stories like these are quite an inspiration and reason to hold on to another day, for those struggling and new to the forum.

[...],

Hi REqcrg!

Thanks buddie  :smitten:

I see you jumped not so long ago yourself...BIG CONGRATS to you!

I read through your posts and am so sorry you are still struggling. It seems as if some of us who are sensitive to benzo have such a difficult time through out this whole process. Just want you to know that you will heal too, it just may take a longer time than you would like to get there. You are strong too and proved your strength just by completing your taper. The worst is over, things only get better from here...keep yourself distracted, stay positive and never ever give up hope...

[...]  :smitten:
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 05:02:36 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #52 on: January 29, 2019, 01:25:17 pm »
[...],
Yes almost 4 months post-withdrawal.  Thanks for your encouragement. :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2019, 01:38:38 am »
Hey [...]!  Congratulations on 6 years benzo free  :yippee:  :highfive: :mybuddy:
Thank you for sticking around and giving of yourself to help the rest of us  :smitten:
Youíre awesome!  I hope things keep improving and life is better and better!!

Love,

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2019, 12:12:20 pm »
Hey Sista' [...]!

You are wayyy to kind....

Things have improved...thanks for asking  ;) :mybuddy:

This is how I spent my summer vacation...

Sista' Rosetta Stone  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2019, 03:07:20 pm »
Congratulations [...] & others posting here who have completed & are on to feeling either themselves, once again, or some new normal - which may be even better.  I wanted to make sure I did that first, but really posted here so that I have some reassurance I'll find this again to read when my concentration is better & eyes aren't as sore & there's no "watch thread" to keep in a user control panel in order to have that reassurance: that's only guaranteed by posting on a thread.  If I'm mistaken, please PM me on that-would appreciate! :smitten: 

[Buddie]

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2019, 03:42:06 am »
Thank you for your story! Some days I just get furious that doctors are even prescribing this stuff but it made me even more cautious of what I put in my body now. I am almost 9 months out and hope to see some longer windows soon. Head pressure seems to be my last symptom that I canít shake but I am much better than what I used to be! 🙏🏽

[Buddie]

« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2019, 03:31:44 pm »
Thank you for your story! Some days I just get furious that doctors are even prescribing this stuff but it made me even more cautious of what I put in my body now. I am almost 9 months out and hope to see some longer windows soon. Head pressure seems to be my last symptom that I canít shake but I am much better than what I used to be! 🙏🏽

Hello [...]!

You are welcome!

Sounds like you are almost there. Hopefully the head pressure subsides soon. Glad you are feeling so much better. This is GREAT news!

:smitten: