Author Topic: When Bootstraps Arenít Enough...5yrs off & HEALED...  (Read 8700 times)

[Buddie]

Re: When Bootstraps Arenít Enough...5yrs off & HEALED...
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2018, 10:04:43 am »
Great story and healing journey. Wish I had the resources to do all the positive things you did to help in your recovery. Money can't buy happiness but it sure can help you heal your body and mind in this world.

Hi [...]-

Thanks....I do not know first hand about "Money can't buy happiness but it sure can help you heal your body and mind in this world." but a great line of credit sure can!  ;D
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2018, 02:45:06 am »
Looking for long term user success stories tonight and found yours. So glad you made it thru and  Thank you so much for sharing! I pray I can come write such a wonderful success story someday soon! And Iím 50 so 57 gives me hope!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2018, 12:02:39 pm »
[...], thank you for sharing your beautiful success story, I'm truly humbled by your courage and resilience. You give me great hope for my own journey, and I feel so fortunate that you were the first to respond to my introduction.  Someday, when this is behind me, I'd like to shake your hand.

Many continued blessings to you!  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2018, 08:01:57 pm »
Hello
I'm overwhelmed with this site and am trying to find tapering advise on the two benzos I am tapering.
After 10 days of around the clock panic attacks I reinstated lorazopam at .5

I don't know where to go from here. Should I just hold the .02 ml of temazopam at night? Sis I start kindling?
Please if anyone could advise me. I had been tapering for 3.5 months

[Buddie]

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2018, 08:08:42 pm »
Hello
I'm overwhelmed with this site and am trying to find tapering advise on the two benzos I am tapering.
After 10 days of around the clock panic attacks I reinstated lorazopam at .5

I don't know where to go from here. Should I just hold the .02 ml of temazopam at night? Sis I start kindling?
Please if anyone could advise me. I had been tapering for 3.5 months

Hello [...]-

I will help you navigate this forum. To get help with your taper you need to post this on our taper board. Please click on the link below & we will help you  :thumbsup:

click here> General Taper Plans<click here

[Buddie]

« Reply #45 on: November 15, 2018, 09:58:58 pm »
Great story and im sure you have encouraged many people thru your experience. Have a great life!

[Buddie]

« Reply #46 on: November 15, 2018, 11:14:21 pm »
[...],
Your story is inspirational. And not that different from mine.

I AM so glad you became a Mod. People here need you. I did my time as  MOD. That was a great experience, and one I am very proud of. My life now is quite normal, except for the fact that I went through something most people dont even know exists. My journey was long and hard, like yours. But we both got through it. That is something to be proud of.
Best wishes to you....
[...]-=

[Buddie]

« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2018, 03:47:57 am »
Thank you for the inspiration. I really really need it ...I am full of fear every day

[Buddie]

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2019, 05:05:37 pm »
What a wonderful and inspirational journey.Thank you for sharing.Love the whole self sustaining type of living.Very happy for you.It sure is beautiful in that part of the country.Congratulations.

[Buddie]

« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2019, 07:17:27 pm »
Hello [...], [...], ghm & one-

Glad you all find inspiration from my journey. This whole ordeal has really been an eyeopening experience for me. So much of my life style has changed in such a positive manner since I chose to get off benzo's. NO REGRETS.

You are ALL warriors and survivors as well. Though our struggles we grow in many ways especially if we focus on what can be...the sky is truly the limit. Wishing all of you full healing, and a joyful, productive life...never give up hope and always reach for the stars...

:smitten: