Author Topic: When Bootstraps Arenít Enough...5yrs off & HEALED...  (Read 8526 times)

[Buddie]

Re: When Bootstraps Arenít Enough...5yrs off & HEALED...
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2018, 04:22:18 pm »
Hello [...]:

I sent you a PM if that is okay; but I would also like to post here and congratulate you for your amazing success and healing. You are a inspiration for all of us. Hope you are enjoying your new life with Taz in the Appalacchian Mountains. My daughter lives in Boone, are you close by?

Wisht you the best  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2018, 09:23:55 pm »
[...]!!!

What an inspiring post written by a strong and determined woman. We can all learn from you and how you've conquered the benzo demon.

I love that you got a Harley and a Hummer, strong machines for a strong person.  You've triumphed over a lot of trauma and here you are, willing to help others while they are in their journey.

We are so lucky to have you on the team, you bring a spark, a light, a ray of hope for our members. Thank you so much.

Love,

[...]  :smitten:

BTW, can I 'shop' in your garden and I do need some soap.  ;)

Awe [...]...you make me  :-[  :'( happy tears  :smitten: You can come pilfer shop in my garden any day & I'll even throw in the soap too!  :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2018, 12:05:50 am »
Great story and thanks for posting. You were lucky not to have financial stress along the way!

:thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2018, 01:15:58 pm »
Thanks [...] & [...]!  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 03:48:46 pm »
Hi [...],
Congratulations on being healed!  That is so wonderful.  I loved your story on how you got through things.

You mentioned you had internal vibrations 24/7 that got drowned out when you were on your Harley.  I'm curious as to when those went away for you?  And do you remember how they went away?  Did they slowly fade out or did you just wake up one day and they were gone?  I've had mine for 15 months now and I took Xanax/Valium for a total of 22 months - lowest dosage but I did take them daily.  I'm suffering so much and trying to get through this and constantly reading Success stories every day to help me.  If you have any thoughts you can share, I would be so appreciative.  I'm also happy to chat through PM, too, if that's easier.

Thanks in advance for your help and congrats again! 

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2018, 06:52:50 pm »
Hi [...]!
Glad you liked my story! Thank-you!  :smitten:

Sorry to hear you have this awful symptom too. Unfortunately, I still have the internal vibrations only to a lesser degree now. They actually did not start until I was off the benzo poison. The vibrations are mostly in my head now. It literally feels like my brain is jiggling. When I get stressed out it intensifies. My neurologist told me it is part of the peripheral neuropathy from the fluoroquinolone Cipro.

So I don't honestly know what caused this horrible symptom Benzo or Cipro Poison, but it has gotten much better over the years. At least now just my brain vibrates instead of my whole body  :o What helps most when I can't ride Harley is cranking up the bass sub-woofer on my stereo... hey, what ever works right...Harley or Stereo   

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2018, 01:23:48 pm »
Ah [...]  :smitten: Iím so very happy youíve written your success story. What a long and torturous road you traveled. Iím absolutely in awe reading the amount of work you accomplished living in what must surely be a sliver of paradise. A testament to your spirit and sheer determination!

Youíre doing tremendous work giving back by providing and helping with tapering tools and plans. Plus some really good advice! Very well done.  :thumbsup:

Sending love and hopes the remaining sxs continue to lessen. Now go take a spin on that Harley for me, alright?  ;)

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2018, 08:54:54 pm »
Hey there [...]!

Thank-you for your kind reply!  8)

I will get right on that Harley as soon as the weather warms up a bit...can hardly wait!  :yippee:

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2018, 12:28:22 am »
Wow [...],
that's some journey!  Kind of feel like a piece of urban candy floss compared to what you did, and do on a daily basis! 
This is one of those times that the character trait of being stubborn can serve us all I figure!
Thanks for all you do on these boards too, I see you so many places with such solid information....
 :) :smitten:
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2018, 01:04:10 am »
Incredible story. You rock, [...]!