Overwhelming depression and anxiety

[MA...]

I have been reading as much as I can about tolerance withdrawal . I have posted here before about trying to switch to Valium and when I took the first dose , my throat became insanely dry so I stopped and went back to the Ativan. Then i tried klonapin, didn't do well on that at all and tried the Valium again. Same thing throat dried up .  I went back on the Ativan until I can see my doctor . And now that is making my throat  very dry and I feel more toxic than ever on it .  I am beyond scared . I can see that these meds have done something to my body and I am sensitive to everything. I was in a clinical depression and could not tolerate AD's at the time and this is why I got on Ativan . I had taken it years before along with Zoloft and was successful at weaning off the Ativan. I had no idea this could happen .  I am in a living nightmare. I don't know what will happen to me if I cannot take something and tolerate it for the anxiety and depression while coming off Ativan . I have read so many articles and different sites and it looks bleak for someone like me . I am so sick physically and was diagnosed with Vasovagal. I feel it's from the Ativan. I can't even work out to try and get those endorphins going. I need a miracle. I would be open to try the Valium again but am scared my body is rejecting these meds. I don't know if anyone has any suggestions. TIA