Aspartame in k pin odt cause heart palps?

[Sc...]

Anyone know if aspartame in clonazapam odt wafers cause heart palps? Thanks

It’s highly unlikely unless you have a documented sensitivity to aspartame. Unfortunately, heart palps are an extremely common withdrawal side effect from an overstimulated central nervous system.

It’s highly unlikely unless you have a documented sensitivity to aspartame. Unfortunately, heart palps are an extremely common withdrawal side effect from an overstimulated central nervous system.

Thank you, maybe it’s the k pin cut plus nicotine patches. Feeling very queezy, fatigued after 2.5 days of reduction. Man maybe gut have to loose the patch :(

Thank you, maybe it’s the k pin cut plus nicotine patches. Feeling very queezy, fatigued after 2.5 days of reduction. Man maybe gut have to loose the patch :(

I couldn’t handle nicotine patches personally. They gave me tachycardia the whole time and we’re just completely horrible.

I couldn’t handle nicotine patches personally. They gave me tachycardia the whole time and we’re just completely horrible.

Thank you. Did you quit cigs cold turkey?

Don't quit cigs cold turkey. Well if you can go for it, less than 5% of people can. I'd recommend nicotine gum (so you're not getting all the other added extra chemicals in cigarettes, just the nicotine)

Don't quit cigs cold turkey. Well if you can go for it, less than 5% of people can. I'd recommend nicotine gum (so you're not getting all the other added extra chemicals in cigarettes, just the nicotine)

Thanks. I went from nicotine patches for 5 months to lowest7mg patch, then off. Now still in nicotine withdrawal and having cravings fatigue, brain fog, irrational sleep, heart palps off and on. It’s been over a week so I’m trying to hang on and not put anymore nicotine into my system, but barely functional.