chamomile tea

hey!! what happens if i drink chamomille tea?? i m out of clonazepam since 8 months....

the tea affect my withdrawal??

thanx!! regards!

Many people find chamomille soothing and drink it in th evening before going to bed.  It won't delay your healing but if you have allergies like hay fever, you might get a mild allergic reaction.

Hi Rubenshr:

I drank chamomile tea off and on during the months after I went off Klon.  I started drinking it as a noncaffienated alternative to regular coffee and tea.  It didn't have any particular effect on me,  Sure didn't do any harm.

ntw

I may be wrong but I heard that chamomile acts on GABA so I would check this out before drinking it.

I started drinking it pretty heavy, and my sx's got worse...don't know if it was the tea but I quit just the same. Maybe a gulp every now and then when my tummy is queasy.

Boy the things we would take for granted PRE-BENZOS.. Have to worry about drinking tea? Amazing. But who knew GABA receptors were all over the place? Oh yeah, the savage, criminal devils that made the pills in the first place and their ignorant, bought off drug dealers known as doctors.. Bob

I drank 1 or 2 cups a night and had no reaction to the tea.  Just having something hot going down my throat was soothing.

Patty  xo

My doc said it's fine.  He also suggested 2 pure chamomile capsules 2 or 3 times per  day.  Said it's more concentrated than the tea and should have some effect.  I tried it.  Maybe noticed a little bit but not much.

My chiro who weaned himself off of bi polar meds used passionflower and tart cherry (Cherry bark).  My pdoc said passionflower is fine but to absolutely avoid valerian as it works on the same receptors as benzos do.  Haven't run the tart cherry idea by him yet.

My chiro used the supps from "The Road Back" program.  You can google on line.  He swears by them.  That is where he got the passionflower and tart cherry. 

Whatever helps....but I still think you just have to go through the process and everyone is different.  I don't think there is a magical solution unfortunately.

I alternate sometimes between chamomile and Sleepy Time Extra with Valerian; the both generally lull me to a more relaxed state where I can sleep more restful.  Just avoid drinking while driving and/or operating machinery.

TC and I tried the Tart Cherry

It helps with the insomnia and anxiety, not cheap. Finally just learned to accept the "Crummy" and have gone natural as of late!

Teakettle