Weightloss

[Ch...]

How do you all keep your weight up while tapering?  My stomach does such summersaults all the time, it's hard to eat.  I'm down another 5 lbs (33 total) and people.keep commenting on how skinny I am.  NOT helping!!!  I really want to ask them if they'd like me to commenr on THEIR weight? 

• 2 weeks later...

Copy pasting what I just wrote on someone else's post ten seconds ago.

I'm putting on rapid weight(in a good way, looking jacked again at 6'2, 210ish lbs...

Tons of veggies/fruits, bread, rice, pasta, tons of peanut butter, fish, steak, ground beef, chicken, turkey, anything that swims, flys, walks.

Hard boiled eggs. And a GNC weight gainer (Walmart gainers are crap) also, plenty of water. Basically heavy carbs, get his fruits and veggies in, and plenty of protein. Also, I just add a quarter to a half cup peanut butter to my weight gainer. Make sure he does plenty of weight lifting or he'll just get fat.

Copy pasting what I just wrote on someone else's post ten seconds ago.

I'm putting on rapid weight(in a good way, looking jacked again at 6'2, 210ish lbs...

Tons of veggies/fruits, bread, rice, pasta, tons of peanut butter, fish, steak, ground beef, chicken, turkey, anything that swims, flys, walks.

Hard boiled eggs. And a GNC weight gainer (Walmart gainers are crap) also, plenty of water. Basically heavy carbs, get his fruits and veggies in, and plenty of protein. Also, I just add a quarter to a half cup peanut butter to my weight gainer. Make sure he does plenty of weight lifting or he'll just get fat.

This all sounds great, but I can't even eat some days.