Becoming more depressed as I get lower in taper

[ch...]

Started Valium 15 mg taper in June 17. Down to 3 mg and I notice my mood becoming lower with each cut. I cut 0.25 per two weeks currently. I have read quite a few people says that taking SSRI's etc during  taper is different than pre Benzo and that the depression can intensify after jumping. I am doing what exercise I can, getting out of the house , eating ok but I don't want to feel like this for the next six to nine months. Please tell me anyone who has used which anti depessant successfully until post taper crap evens out

Yes, chenka.  I'm down to 1.25mgs and am more depressed than previously.

I have had a few problems (too big a cut) attached to my taper which can't be discounted. 

I've heard it said that it gets more difficult the lower we go.  Maybe take it slower?  It's what I'm doing now. 

Dee

I tried SSRI drug while tapering and my experience was afull. Drug made me more tired and I got all kind of side effects like dizziness. Because of that I quit SSRI drug in 3 weeks. In my case I was tired and had fatigue. They were the worst when I was low dose benzo and almost finnished my tapering. The energy started coming back 2-3 months after I jumped. I'd say I have maybe 40-50% of my energy back now. I will be 6 months off next week.