Author Topic: Can anyone tell me if they were taking Librium  (Read 147 times)

[Buddie]

Can anyone tell me if they were taking Librium
« on: March 11, 2018, 01:12:27 pm »
Can you tell me doses, and how u felt while taking it and then how y got off of it and what type of w/do you felt.   I'm sorry asking for so much information but I heard Ashton used it to crossover when Valium made someone too sick to take it.    Thanks for anyone's response  :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Can anyone tell me if they were taking Librium
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 10:54:30 pm »
It's an old thread I remember from back then I thought may be helpful. I never took any librium, but there is an equivalence chart at https://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm

Basically, 0.5mg Xanax = 25mg Librium = 10 mg Valium....

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 11:01:31 pm »
Thanks for the information LF2015.  Appreciate it. :)

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2018, 02:20:19 am »
I tapered off librium, it's very hard and I am still struggling, but not more than the rest of the board. Many people have done substitution with it, if Valium gives you trouble it's worth a shot; if you manage to make it work it should make your taper easier IMO.