good news

[...]

Hi all, I am starting month 8 as of the March 1st and I am truly seeing a lot of improvement, finally. I had about five days last week of feeling almost 100% with only pain occasionally. I have been able to jog/walk 3 miles with only soreness the next day but no horrible energy crash. My vertigo is episodic, but manageable. My fatigue, depression and anxiety has improved greatly. It's only been about a week of feeling like I turned a corner, but I do feel a noticeable difference now. Before that, it was only hours here and there of feeling better.

I am feeling very hopeful. I never thought I would feel hopeful again, but this last week has been the best week I've had in a year. Yay!!!

That is fantastic news, et1!! Congratulations on this milestone - and turning such a big corner in your Healing!!  :thumbsup:

Here's to life after benzos!!  :thumbsup:

Hugs  :smitten:

Julz xx

Thanks everyone! Baseline is still improved but not 100%. I would say about 85% today and last week was 95%. I’ll take it. Hang in there everyone I am hoping this is encouraging to you all.

• 2 weeks later...
Well done Et .... I remember 8 months being a turning point and while still getting waves unexpectedly I had some wonderfully normal windows !!

Thanks for the positive words. I am generally still doing better but have windows and waves. I would say mentally nearly healed, but hurting physically during waves. My baseline is still MUCH better than it was. Lots of pain in my back and legs, though.

How are you all?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Popular Now

• [Lo...]