Told a person something and they told the wrong person advice

[ho...]

OK so I was helping out a person opening a store and ran into a lady that was a previous acquaintance and started talking to me she's also a mutual friend with my old job. But I told her some things about my job I did not want people to know I just said please don't say anything. I didn't think anything of it until a few days later. A person asked me how my job was going, and I just said fine,  and original lady I told's husband laughs as he's walking by. ( He works at a shop I do freelance work for) and this man is a nasty  manipulative lying person that will do anything to get ahead . So i felt somewhat betrayed, I know it's her husband and everything but that was the last person I wanted to know about this and I guess I expected her to handle this information with some discretion. And it sucks because I have no friends anymore or trust anyone

• 1 month later...
Unfortunately, many can not keep a secret and you get sad. I know it's hard right now, but over time, you'll forget this. And now you know who you can trust, or not. Over time, you will feel better! :)

[1f...]

Unfortunately, many can not keep a secret and you get sad. I know it's hard right now, but over time, you'll forget this. And now you know who you can trust, or not. Over time, you will feel better! :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: