Author Topic: Pelvic/rectal pain? Is this normal? Please help  (Read 2654 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Pelvic/rectal pain? Is this normal? Please help
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2018, 03:42:53 pm »
my rectum is occasionally tight or goes into a tight spasm with pain!!! My genitals burn at times and my vagina feels like there is something dropping down it..all this comes and goes.

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2018, 07:18:25 am »
Yes. Mine actually started from some urinary issues - burning crotch, frequency, a little leakage - got tested, no UTI, started doing pelvic floor exercises and have had pelvic/rectal pain ever since randomly and general muscle spasm. I've had horrible constipation/weird bowel movements since WD started as well. It's a nasty combination.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 04:12:31 am »
  You people :tickedoff: :tickedoff: Not everything is withdrawals. I had the same symptoms, went to see a gyno who sent me to a Urogyno , I had a rectocele (a hernia in my rectum, plus my rectum was pushing thru my vagina ( why the constipation and pain if dont believe me goole it) I had surgeries 5 years ago, my Dr push everything back inside, the surgery was done thru my vagina and thing are good now except I cant lift nothing over 10 pounds.

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2018, 02:24:59 pm »
 I have something like this as well Certainly rectal pain and urinary pain There is a disorder called CPPS Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome. It seems like it can be related both to digestion issues IBS, SIBO,  Leaky Gut, Pathogens in the lower parts of the urinary tract, and muscular skeletal issues. You might look at NAC's  (N Acetyl Cysteine)role in this for some people I took some yesterday and I think it helped with some of what was happening to me. There is also some information on a particular lumbar bone that may be involved but will have to look for that information again

Also possible that to to some degree I am hoping it may have been triggered by my BP medicine which has diarrhea and and urinary frequency as two of it's main side effects. Yes not fun

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26941030

Also here is a link for a prostatitis forum which is basically the same issue as CPPS for men

http://forum.prostatitis.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2080

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 04:04:17 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2018, 11:28:50 pm »
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. I have it. It can also be related to prostatitis...or be confused with it.

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2018, 11:23:58 am »
I'm thinking that withdrawal has triggered the tightness in my pelvic floor. Having genital pain and burning etc. I hope this heals when withdrawal resolves.

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2018, 01:38:16 pm »
Earlier this year I suffered a pelvic prolapse. I think this was due to constant spasming throughout torso and pulling along back, sides and hip flexors which are a mess since withdrawal.

My osteopath did some work on my sacrum last week that has helped a bit with pelvic stuff. I had also started getting electrical shooting g pains at side of my vagina which work on the sacrum has helped.

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2022, 12:09:58 am »
[...], how are you doing now? I know it's an old post. Maybe not even on here anymore? I have the whole rectum pain too.