Head symptoms

[76...]

What kind of head symptoms do you have? I've been having some bad head symptoms flare up and they are making me nervous. Extreme omg my head is gonna blow off pressure, squeezing pressure and sometimes it feels like brain cramps?? This all just started this past week. I swear it's like daily you put your hand into a jar and draw out what your daily miserable symptoms will be.

Mine is INTENSE burning and pain in my head.  Sometimes more intense than other’s, but never stops.  Some feelings of pressure too.  No pain medication helps at all.  It’s so scary.

[0d...]

im continuously amazed at the amount of pressure one can feel in their head, back of the neck, chest...

its insane, its literally like someones blowing you up from the inside to 300psi.

what is it, physically? like, what the hell is that caused by, is it inflammation?

im continuously amazed at the amount of pressure one can feel in their head, back of the neck, chest...

its insane, its literally like someones blowing you up from the inside to 300psi.

what is it, physically? like, what the hell is that caused by, is it inflammation?

Luke, I wonder if it’s inflammation too.  I find it’s worse if I lay down.  But, laying down is all I want to do......