Time perception

[go...]

Does anyone else feel like they have a different perception of time?

I always feel like my memory is really bad but when I am forced to remember something I usually can, it's just it feels disproportionate

to the amount of time it was or it feels like surreal like it didn't really happen to me.

Like a week ago feels like a day ago and a month ago feels like a year ago. Very hard to describe. 

Yes!

Now that I am off drugs, time seems to have stopped. An hour feels like a day...

While on the drugs, time had sped up so much I hardly saw the 13 years go by... and totally pass me by.

Time-perception is something drugs mess with. I've seen it on BBs. One way or the other. Don't worry about feeling time pass too fast then too slow, it will "normalize" again as you heal...!

Julz xx

Mine goes very slow over the long term - I think because every day is just suffering and nothing else.

Sometimes a short period of time - say an hour - seems to only last a minute.

I just understand what you mean. During the emergency phase "stopped the clock", three minutes felt like several hours.

Now time is actually very slow, but yet I find that the last week feels like 2 days. It is very strange.