Awaken every night with pounding heart and night sweats..help

[St...]

It seems to be the routine that hours after falling asleep, I awaken to a pounding heart, nausea and burning up with night sweats.

Help, I feel so helpless and sick.

I'm use to insomnia but this stuff.....really?

I feel like I'm dying but another day passes and now I'm writing this post.

Does anything help the night pass?

Hi, I had the same but succeed get rid of it by taking small amount on propranolol in the evening. I know the ae buddies against taking propranolol and it has pros and cons but for me it helped. Tested one night not taking it and heart pounding came back. Well, sweating is still there...

[50...]

Might want to look at your diet.  I had night sweats early in my withdrawal until I removed an artificial sweetener from my diet.  The sweetener had never bothered me before (and doesn't bother me now), but apparently, it bothered me during withdrawal.  As soon as I dropped it, my night sweats stopped. 

I'm not saying that a sweetener is doing this to you, fwiw.  But it might be something in your diet.

Yep, those sxs suck royally. How long have you been off benzos, hard to tell which year you jumped from your sig.

No way out but through the thick of it. Youll just have to endure these sxs until they stop, but rest assured, they will END!

Might want to look at your diet.  I had night sweats early in my withdrawal until I removed an artificial sweetener from my diet.  The sweetener had never bothered me before (and doesn't bother me now), but apparently, it bothered me during withdrawal.  As soon as I dropped it, my night sweats stopped. 

I'm not saying that a sweetener is doing this to you, fwiw.  But it might be something in your diet.

I'll second looking at your diet - Your symptoms are how I found out I can't have malted anything or dry aged steaks currently.