New symptom

[DB...]

Hello Buddies, I'm 29 days from my jump and just became dizzy. It's not constant but feels like it's getting worse by the hour. I started a low histamine diet which helped my stomach. I'm not sure this dizziness is from WD or my lack of nutrition. Anyone else having this? How long did yours last? Is there anything to help minimize the dizziness.

I started Whole30 last Monday and there was one night where I was really dizzy. A dramatic dietary change can cause symptoms, but it will fade in time.

I was thinking that my change of diet might be what's going on. My body might be shocked from all the nutrition. Forgot to mention, I have been drink ACV with mother 3 x a day tsp at a time for the last 5 days. I've read acv could do this.

You can go through withdrawal from head to toe. At least that's what I've done for almost 15 months. It's a cycle. A couple days of this and a couple days of that or weeks or even a month. Every single aspect of my body has had a reaction to withdrawal. Two weeks of dizziness. Two weeks of panic attacks. And about 500 other symptoms that have cycled in and out. Our anatomy is affected because every nerve cell and what ever else is affected. What I'm saying I guess is don't be surprised if you go through spells of something wrong with even your ear. I've even had vaginal twitching and not in a good way. Dizziness likes to stick around. I only get it sporadically now but for the first 8 months it was my little friend. You know the friend you secretly hate but stay friends with them because you have nothing better to do. I did a five day detox so I've been hit harder because I didn't taper like I should have. Just keep an open mind and try to talk yourself through the really bad times because it's just a symptom that will pass. Eat completely clean foods.  Chicken breasts and fruits and vegetables and try to only drink water. I was doing great and thought I could eat normal and it threw me into a wave 6 days ago. You will be ok and you will make it through this just as others have the only real question is when?

Theaddictionfairy22, I agree. Some of my other symptoms have passed that I hope never resurface. This will pass, however, it feels good to hear others say that. Thanks!