Tolerance W/D 8 days in???

[Mo...]

I’m now 8 days into taking .25/.5 mg Ativan, with 12 hours between each dose. Things seemed to be getting better, barring the occasional waves and such. However, today, my chest was varying degrees of tight throughout the day and I had some mild parethesia. These are the same symptoms as when I accidentally went CT. I’m sensitive to medication but this feels ridiculous! What could he happening to me? Is this tolerance withdrawal already? Do I make the next cut? Stick to the current dose and not cut on Saturday as planned? I’m really scared and confused because I thought I was getting better...

I’m now 8 days into taking .25/.5 mg Ativan, with 12 hours between each dose. Things seemed to be getting better, barring the occasional waves and such. However, today, my chest was varying degrees of tight throughout the day and I had some mild parethesia. These are the same symptoms as when I accidentally went CT. I’m sensitive to medication but this feels ridiculous! What could he happening to me? Is this tolerance withdrawal already? Do I make the next cut? Stick to the current dose and not cut on Saturday as planned? I’m really scared and confused because I thought I was getting better...

No, that's plain ol' withdrawal.  When you are reducing your dose and experience sxs, that's withdrawal.

Tolerance withdrawal is the emergence of sxs while continuing to take a steady therapeutic dose, no decrease in dose.

Thanks. I just got a bit worried because it’s what happened when I accidentally CT’d. Do I go forward with my planned? Stick with it and hope it stabilizes? I was doing so well...