You Will Heal !!!!!

[Sp...]

You Will Heal !!!!!

It was tough for Me reading “it only takes time”  but the fact is time heals. It did for Me. I’ve been hesitant to post my success story as I wanted to get in multiple days of feeling normal to make sure.

Well, it’s finally happened. After basically being in hell from July 2016 until about the end of October I can post with certainty that the brain absolutely heals itself like the rest of the body. Again it takes time.

The sad truth is I had more bad days in 2017 than good however started making a definite comeback towards the end of October. Going in & out of waves / windows, waking up in the morning “sucking my thumb” feeling so awful & depressed with the lingering thought of “WHEN WILL THIS END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”  has finally gone away.

Basically, Last November was the best month since July 2016 & then the following months followed suit, December ( better ) , January ( BETTER )  February ( POOF Gone, feeling 100% normal ~ BACK to my old self )

I know how awful this process was for Me & wanted to come back on sharing my story & more importantly letting you know You Will HEAL !  I did.

Stay the course being as positive as you can. I know it’s tough but you can do it. It’s worth it.

God Bless You All & I wish you all the best in your healing.

Best regards,

Darren 

[a8...]

Darren,

So very happy for you! Well done and CONGRATULATIONS! Thank you so much for coming back and sharing with us.

May you be richly blessed in your beautiful new life...

Warmly,

Lara

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story! As you probably know, reading the success of others making it through are so helpful to those of us still in the thick of it. ♥️

Super encouraging :) we seem to have a similar timeline and drug ct etc. was just curious if you had a variety of symptoms or what their nature was like? I feel like I’m almost there but not quite

Congratulations Darren and thank you so much for posting and sharing your success story. Your recovery is very encouraging to all of us who are still in the midst of withdrawal. Also, your encouraging words gives me hope that given enough time, I will also reclaim my normal life back.

Blessings to you and enjoy your well deserved life!

• 7 months later...

Hello Friends

I wanted to come back on to say its been 2 years this month, zero pills.

For those of you that are still suffering I wanted to note YOU WILL HEAL, Time Does Heal. I know it is a rough road as the experience was the hardest thing I have ever been through in my life.

Focus on The Now and if you are still suffering just know in time YOU WILL HEAL.

You are all in my prayers, God Bless You All!

Darren

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the update Darren. It is definitely good to read especially when you are going through such an awful time. Thank you for the encouragement that we will heal especially when we are feeling so hopeless.

Glad you made it through!!!! Keep up the good work and keep us updated!

Bella

Fantastic news! Thanks for posting your success story and for coming back with an update. It's so important for the rest of us to hear such wonderful news. Congratulations to you!

Thank you so much darren. I wandered in here after losing hope for a moment.

you gave me hope and a portion of willpower to survive through another day.

god bless you darren.

god bless everyone who's in this together and surviving through the unbearable ordeal day by day.

let's stay tight..!

Well said Darren. It can be such a long, strange trip. But time turned out to be my friend as well. When people used to say that to me I mental rolled my eyes. Now I know they were right. WD can be so awful that you cling to every hope, no matter how crazy it may seem to you. Sometimes you just cling to life, praying that what you read here was true.

Turned to be the truth!!! BB rules.

east