Got four bars.

[so...]

I have four 2 mg tablets of Xanax. I’m trying folks don’t get me wrong but this is hell. I would trade anything to have the intrusive thoughts and anxiety tied in with it. Not this chemically induced anxiety. It’s beyond what I am able to bear. And this Cross is heavy.

We're all in this together, friend.  Please hold out.  There is a lot of suffering out here.  Many, many victories.  You will be one, too!  I am suffering a lot, but from what I read, there are a whole lot of us suffering----together!  To know that there are others who understand and can relate is very therapeutic for me.  I am not alone and neither are you!

It is heavy sonicwhite, really heavy, and suffering here too. 

Sometimes I think that I can't go on, but I have to.  :o

We will be victorious just as Lyn says. 

Do you have enough to see you through your taper?  Why don't you hold for a bit?  What's a bar?  :)

We don't use that term in Australia. 

Dee

I'm just wandering around muttering to myself in despair.

I'm going to take a shower and hold onto the wall, I stink and the humidity here is oppressive.

Dee x

Hey, didn't have to hang onto the wall, only once, but had to creep around really slowly.

And now I'm going to lie down, I'm totalled.

Sorry for being a bore just feel the need to express.

Dee x

I have four 2 mg tablets of Xanax. I’m trying folks don’t get me wrong but this is hell. I would trade anything to have the intrusive thoughts and anxiety tied in with it. Not this chemically induced anxiety. It’s beyond what I am able to bear. And this Cross is heavy.

LOL I thought you meant your cell phone signal at first..

Thanks Kyn, I'm so all over the shop have just seen your post.  :smitten:

Yesterday I felt somewhat better, with "better" taking on a whole new meaning here, but today woke consumed with anxiety and thinking of cancelling my appointment with psychologist.  Don't feel psychologically, physically capable. 

I think my neighbour thinks I'm ignoring her as can't open the front door, but I WILL today.

I'm just going to keep going. 

Thanks for your support Lyn, we're going to make it! 

Dee  :smitten: