Why I feel so awful ...17 months off

[je...]

Hello all,

Hope you are all doing well and recovering nicely. I am 17 months off and it's been a LONG journey to say the least. I am still struggling with the feeling of "being on a boat". I am not steady by any means on my feet. I also still struggle with the anxiety and very sensitive nervous system. I was wondering if any of you suffer with symptoms this far out and how do you deal with them?

Yes I'm still not well. 21 months out, better somewhat but far away from where I use to be.

Our time will come.... very slowly but is coming! Don't lose hope

Love and healing

Vica

Hello all,

Hope you are all doing well and recovering nicely. I am 17 months off and it's been a LONG journey to say the least. I am still struggling with the feeling of "being on a boat". I am not steady by any means on my feet. I also still struggle with the anxiety and very sensitive nervous system. I was wondering if any of you suffer with symptoms this far out and how do you deal with them?

hey jersey I will be 18 months on the 24th of this months.  I still have anxiety or adrenaline surges every other day. it seem its trying to come on my good day. and my CNS is still raw.  I had my thyroid checked and I am hypo with high reverse t3. plus stage 1 adrenal fatigue.  I pm'ed you.

I am 17 months out this week and I still have some bad days although I know I'm healing. I spent Presidents day weekend in bed watching tv for 3 days because that's about all the energy I had.  I guess my main symptoms would be a little cog fog and anxiety over dumb things. Memory issues as well. I just recently started riding my bicycle again after all this time so things are looking up.

17 months too still have tough days but the windows are getting better. Very sensitive to anything. I work full time and I have to really try to pace myself. I'm a programmer and it's mentally taxing. Can do the work but it revs me up easily. Getting better though starting to get some days where I am ok and not wanting to die by the end of the day. Use lavender scent at work and listen to relaxation radio. It helps.

I’m at 19 months and still struggling with many symptoms such as anxiety,depression,DP/DR,head pressure and constant fear. Unfortunately it takes lots of time for the brain to heal. Take care and be as easy on yourself as possible. See you on the other side.