Fatty Easy Breakfast?

[cl...]

Will you all share with me what you eat in the morning to combat the awfulness? I've read low carb high fat... I can't eat nuts and my head just keeps going to bacon which I have a bit of an aversion to. Thanks so much BB's.

:smitten:

I drink "Instant Breakfast" and eat a yogurt, and maybe a piece of fruit, like a banana...it's real easy if you're in a hurry..I was eating Greek Yogurt, but have since taken a liking to "Oui" and Liberte....they are delicious

I have tons of GI issues right now, belching, grabbing feeling in gut, intense cramps in right abdomen, Benzo belly at times. If you experience these, what do you eat? Seems like the usual: smoothie, avocado, banana creating more gas??? Thanks for any thoughts.

I had egg and cheese on muffin yesterday and it really helped! I've woken up with insane heartburn with no acid. Sigh... I'll get this right.

[80...]

Eggs and plenty of onions fried in coconut oil, then add sliced avo with Himalayan salt...great for helping to heal the gut.

Good luck!  :thumbsup:

I eat extra large rolled oats each morning with a teaspoon of natural PB and some frozen blueberries. A couple of times a week I will eat two fried eggs and some sausage gravy that is frozen and I thaw and warm and poured over a gluten free frozen waffle. Mostly I do not worry about what I eat, but having Type 2 Diabetes I am a bit more cautious. I realize that our Precious Brains need good glucose or we will have more problems. Happy eating. 🕊 Peace. :smitten:

I have oatmeal with blueberries and nuts or peanut butter toast :) Ashton says just try to eat healthy, don't over think it.  What sounds good to u ......