15 months off now withdrawal is bk

[Os...]

Since of November of 16 I’ve been off Xanax the first couple of months of withdrawal were the hardest thing I’ve ever faced in my life at points I thought I was gonna die but then I hit like the 4-5 months and I started too feel better thinking I was healed completely I thought that was it, but then I started too gain weight then in the 15 month it has come back with A vengeance plus weight gain and anxiety has caused me too get high blood pressure so now I’m trying too eat right and go too the gym but it’s hard when your constantly nauseated, fatigued, dizzy, chest pain, anxiety I could go on on ... but yesterday I went too emergency room with chest pain and my blood pressure was at 168/102 (very high) then my 15 month sober was broke yesterday I was given A diazepam too calm me down then my bp dropped too 130/90 much lower but I’m hoping the diazepam med doesn’t interfere with my brain repairing its self from the initial Xanax????  just know this doesn’t last forever one day we will all be healed if with keep fighting thru the hardship.

Hello Oscar :hug:  Welcome to Benzobuddies

We are glad you joined our community. sorry you are having a rough time right now, it will get better again.  It can take quite a while for the CNS to recover after complete withdrawal.  You did right going to ER, although chest pain can be a withdrawal symptom, it needs to be investigated.  Try not to worry about the one dose of diazepam. Withdrawal symptoms can be relentless, you have to remind yourself they are temporary. 

I would suggest you read The Ashton Manual,  it will give you a better understanding on why you feel the way you do.  It is a great resource about the effect benzo’s have on our body, It also includes a list of common symptoms 

You will find some very valuable support and information on the forum.  Our members are happy to share their personal experiences with you and support you.. Please feel free to browse the boards and post questions to any of the dedicated threads.

Here is a link to our Post withdrawal recovery support.

When you have a chance please write a signature line that will appear at the bottom of each post, describing your medication history. Here are the directions to do that: Create a signature

Welcome aboard

Magrita

That's so hard. You're strong I can tell. You'll get through it and feel good and free of the withdrawal symptoms.

I'm still tapering and I'm having a better day today than yesterday.

One day at a time I guess

hugs