i wonder what is really wrong with me

[mo...]

every other morning I wake up with adrenaline surges. its the  kind that you feel  it in  your head and upper stomach and you feel like you are going crazy and want to run somewhere. I am almost 18 months out and  still have this.

what in the world is going on?  I was told I have highRT3, low t3 and stage 1 adrenal fatique where my morning is real low. noon and evening normal and night high normal.

doctors don't  know what to to.  I am in a rock and hard place.

I don't know about them personally, but have you looked into the diet changes that are supposed to stop/help adrenal fatigue?  I know when my muscles were going crazy, switching to an all natural diet for a while made a huge difference.

I am going to grit my teeth and ask my doctor if there is test to check my adrenal glands that control of course your adrenaline. Is that so CRAZY to ask if there is something physical causing panic attacks?  I just don't know anymore 13 months off and still having problems with drifting off or waking from sleep and just what you described We be OK. Patience

I don't know about them personally, but have you looked into the diet changes that are supposed to stop/help adrenal fatigue?  I know when my muscles were going crazy, switching to an all natural diet for a while made a huge difference.

yes I am on a whole food organic diet.

I am going to grit my teeth and ask my doctor if there is test to check my adrenal glands that control of course your adrenaline. Is that so CRAZY to ask if there is something physical causing panic attacks?  I just don't know anymore 13 months off and still having problems with drifting off or waking from sleep and just what you described We be OK. Patience

best to get a naturalpathic or functional doc. because regular docs don't realize it until you have addisons.  I had a 4 vial saliva cortisol test done.  I have adrenal fatique. 

Everything you are experiencing is due to benzo wd. I was SURE i was having organ failure and every disease in the book. Pains all over my body. Your mind tells you “i have a disease” but i assure you ALL of it is due to benzo wd. Try to focus on that albeit very difficult to do so.