Random Window Yesterday!

[Fi...]

Yesterday I felt semi-normal.  For me that’s huge!  I had no head or neck pain.  Still some cob fog.  But, I was able to go with a friend to a little shopping area close to home.  Even though I was spacey.  I was able to engage in conversation, laugh and shop.  It felt so comforting, like a visit from the REAL me.  I didn’t want to go to sleep last night.  I was so encouraged and just happy. 

Still seeking relief for my head pain, but it was such a wonderful day.

F4M

Oh F4M tears actually came to my eyes when I read your post, I am so, so happy for you.  :smitten:

You have been doing it hard lately and I know what this must mean to you, it's truly wonderful.

I've had a couple of moments (2) like that too, like the window is just a little bit open and I can see more clearly.  This is what gives me hope and confirms in my mind that it is WD and not some horrible disease. 

Only people who have endured this nightmare would understand the joy of that window, and I'm praying that it continues to remain open, continues to heal. 

So happy for you, you trusted the process. 

Dee  :smitten:

Oh F4M tears actually came to my eyes when I read your post, I am so, so happy for you.  :smitten:

You have been doing it hard lately and I know what this must mean to you, it's truly wonderful.

I've had a couple of moments (2) like that too, like the window is just a little bit open and I can see more clearly.  This is what gives me hope and confirms in my mind that it is WD and not some horrible disease. 

Only people who have endured this nightmare would understand the joy of that window, and I'm praying that it continues to remain open, continues to heal. 

So happy for you, you trusted the process. 

Dee,thank you. 

You are right.  Only those of us who have endured this nightmare would understand the welcome joy, encouragement, faith in healing.

I’ve been in sooo much pain for literally months, as I’m sure everyone knows.  I’ve been all over the boards.

I thought it was important to share this because We All Need Glimpses Of Hope! 

Dee,  fact that you had 2 windows (a window is a window in my book, size doesn’t matter) speaks to the fact that things are constantly changing and evolving.

It came at a much needed time because my pain is breaking me. 

Wishing Little Rays of hope for all of us Warriors!!

Dee, how are you doing? 

F4M

That is absolutely wonderful, Fighting4Me!!  :smitten:

Hold onto that window, it is the beginning of the "Real You" coming back  :thumbsup: Healing is happening - and here is proof of it!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hugs  :smitten:

Julz xx

That is absolutely wonderful, Fighting4Me!!  :smitten:

Hold onto that window, it is the beginning of the "Real You" coming back  :thumbsup: Healing is happening - and here is proof of it!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Julz xx

Julz, Thank You for your kind words. :smitten:  You are absolutely right!  :smitten: 

Wishing you all the best, and  Speedy Healing!!!!

F4M 

Good to hear f4m. Maybe you are through the worst of it. For the pressure in my head I found CBD oil helped.

Sicory, thank you!  I think the party is over for today.  But, it was fun while it lasted.  How do you use CBD Oil?  Mine head is so overactive, my nerves are causing buzzing sensations in my brain, and pain that just doesn’t let up. 

If I can get over this hump, I think I can handle it. 

Wishing you continued and speedy healing.

F4M

Oh F4M I am so happy for you! I teamed up too. It's hard to watch you in so much pain.

To more Windows!!! To our futures!!!!!

:smitten:

Thank you Clay  :smitten:    To more Windows and Healing for Everyone!!!! :smitten:

F4M

Good to hear f4m. Maybe you are through the worst of it. For the pressure in my head I found CBD oil helped.

Sicory, thank you!  I think the party is over for today.  But, it was fun while it lasted.  How do you use CBD Oil?  Mine head is so overactive, my nerves are causing buzzing sensations in my brain, and pain that just doesn’t let up. 

F4M

There is probably a pharmacy near you that sells it. There are gel caps, sprays, balms, or oil that you'll under your tongue. I told the lady I'd never used it but wanted it for pain management, and she got me a bottle of sublingual oil. The bottle was $62, but there were cheaper options. After holding the liquid under my tongue for 5 minutes or so I started to feel some relief in pain. Not complete relief but it was noticeable.

F4M

There is probably a pharmacy near you that sells it. There are gel caps, sprays, balms, or oil that you'll under your tongue. I told the lady I'd never used it but wanted it for pain management, and she got me a bottle of sublingual oil. The bottle was $62, but there were cheaper options. After holding the liquid under my tongue for 5 minutes or so I started to feel some relief in pain. Not complete relief but it was noticeable.

It’s legal where I live.  I may look into that.    Any relief would be welcome.  Yeah, it sounds pricey. 

At this point I don’t care.  Thanks Sicory

F4M

It’s legal where I live.  I may look into that.    Any relief would be welcome.  Yeah, it sounds pricey. 

At this point I don’t care.  Thanks Sicory

No problem. I was not feeling so hot today as I've had to cut from 6mg down to 2mg to make it to my first Dr appointment on the 26th without running out completely. I've been using the cbd all day. I wish I'd gotten a higher strength this stuff has made a big difference for me.

I think the party (Halloween  :D) might be over for me too F4M.  That 12.5% cut I made is cutting hard and it frightens me that with a possible half life of 200 hours and this being only day 2 the morrow does not auger well.  I'll be taking it a lot slower from hereonin.  Tick every box box in the symptoms list and you've got me nailed. 

Everything hurts and feel like I'm being attacked by a horde of Argentine ants, tremor, joints, sweats, and everything is weird, everything is WrOnG!  :o

I understand what you mean now about some breathing neutron being switched off, different from air hunger, I had it today.  My gait is out of whack. 

Don't want to bleat but this is so horrible and worse still not even doctors give acknowledgement.  I feel sorta broken.  Hey, that's not me speaking, I am one of the warriors!

My poor little brain is seeking homeostasis and I can't let it down, I won't let these stupid pills win, I just won't. 

I think the party (Halloween  :D) might be over for me too F4M.  That 12.5% cut I made is cutting hard and it frightens me that with a possible half life of 200 hours and this being only day 2 the morrow does not auger well.  I'll be taking it a lot slower from hereonin.  Tick every box box in the symptoms list and you've got me nailed. 

Everything hurts and feel like I'm being attacked by a horde of Argentine ants, tremor, joints, sweats, and everything is weird, everything is WrOnG!  :o

I understand what you mean now about some breathing neutron being switched off, different from air hunger, I had it today.  My gait is out of whack. 

Don't want to bleat but this is so horrible and worse still not even doctors give acknowledgement.  I feel sorta broken.  Hey, that's not me speaking, I am one of the warriors!

My poor little brain is seeking homeostasis and I can't let it down, I won't let these stupid pills win, I just won't. 

Dee,  I’m back in the trenches. 

I hope you are feeling better today.  Thinking of you.  F4M

Hi F4M and Summer, and hi to all fellow buddies.

Because I took that 12.5% cut 5 days ago (feels like 5 years) I've been perusing the Support During Taper Forum but have not forgotten you, you have always been there me, and I will never forget your kindness and support.    :smitten:  I'll never forget any of the people here because I can see the suffering and endurance in each and all. 

I'm back in the trenches too F4M but this afternoon feel somewhat 'normal' like 10 minutes at a time, then setback, followed later by maybe an hour, it comes and goes like a cruel, taunting rat.    Still feel spaced out, but it's manageable. 

This morning was terrible, so much fear with all of that weird psycho stuff.  Had to grope around in the shower I felt so weak, but at least I had a shower and washed my hair which has really dried out and looks like straw.  Glamour  :)

I'm feeling a little more confident in that at least I am now having these moments, not constantly in a state of fear but I tell you what, I'm holding for a while as my body and mind feel so tormented and tired I know I couldn't cope with further. 

When we emerge from this thing we will be strongest girls ever! 

And we are going to emerge.  8)

Hi F4M and Summer, and hi to all fellow buddies.

Because I took that 12.5% cut 5 days ago (feels like 5 years) I've been perusing the Support During Taper Forum but have not forgotten you, you have always been there me, and I will never forget your kindness and support.    :smitten:  I'll never forget any of the people here because I can see the suffering and endurance in each and all. 

I'm back in the trenches too F4M but this afternoon feel somewhat 'normal' like 10 minutes at a time, then setback, followed later by maybe an hour, it comes and goes like a cruel, taunting rat.    Still feel spaced out, but it's manageable. 

This morning was terrible, so much fear with all of that weird psycho stuff.  Had to grope around in the shower I felt so weak, but at least I had a shower and washed my hair which has really dried out and looks like straw.  Glamour  :)

I'm feeling a little more confident in that at least I am now having these moments, not constantly in a state of fear but I tell you what, I'm holding for a while as my body and mind feel so tormented and tired I know I couldn't cope with further. 

When we emerge from this thing we will be strongest girls ever! 

And we are going to emerge.  8)

Dee,

My morning is horrible. I couldn’t sleep last night. Convinced that my head pain is a sign of something bad.  I tried to get some sleep after the sun came up only to wake up every few minutes yelling No No.    God, please figure out what’s wrong with me!

Take it slow Dee....  No prize for rushing these things.

F4M

Hi F4M

Remember when you had the random window and your head and neck pain were no more?

These are the things that have me believe, know even, that it is WD not disease.  :thumbsup:

Like a brain tumour, or in my case pancreatic cancer or deep vein thrombosis and the rest, does not just disappear (window) hand in hand with lots of the mental stuff (feeling almost normal), only to reappear later holding hands with the mental stuff.  It's just not aspic.  :)

Man, we should line up for the Benzo Olympics.  Take home Gold.  :)

It's hard I know and my laughter is often hollow, but it is the only way I can deal with it sometimes.  Humour, that is. 

Yes. Hi everyone!

Hope you're making it F4M!!

Thanks Dee :smitten:

I'll be joining you on that bored soon. Not looking forward to the Halloween party. It starts Monday.

Onward and upward.

HUGS to All!

Summer

Onwards and upwards summer.  :smitten:  There is no other way even if I doubt myself sometimes.  But then, doubt is human.

Hi F4M, hi sicory. 

Dee  :o

• 2 weeks later...

I hope so too Sicory.

Please forgive my late reply I wander around here not remembering what I posted last until I start scrolling around and stumble on someone's response.  There's got to be a simpler way for me to follow threads.  Feel fogged out and tired. 

Onwards.  :smitten:

Dee

I hope so too Sicory.

Please forgive my late reply I wander around here not remembering what I posted last until I start scrolling around and stumble on someone's response.  There's got to be a simpler way for me to follow threads.  Feel fogged out and tired. 

Onwards.  :smitten:

Dee

Have you seen, at the top of the page near your profile pic "show new replies to your posts"? That's the simpler way  ::)

Julz