Heading to ER

[id...]

It took one overnight stay at the hospital for me to quickly learn I'd rather be miserable at home.  I didn't have a choice as they wanted to hold me for "observation".  It makes you feel a little safer because your mind is running all over the place but in the long run did nothing for me.  Only time healed 95% of it.  Sending you good thoughts!

Thank you!

I'm waiting for an MRI now. I am so lost... Being at the hospital feels safe-ish compared to being at home...

i felt the same way yesterday.

good luck to you , everything should be just fine!

Being at the hospital feels safe-ish compared to being at home...

You'll soon realize there is nothing they can actually do for you though.  You will be missing home shortly.  A lot of us have been there.  I'm hoping (and quite confident) everything will come back normal.  :thumbsup:

Warning: in a week or two you will be contemplating going back to the ER thinking they missed something.  stay strong.

I have the hot and heavy thing a lot so let me know if they find anything.

I am staying away from A&E after previous 2 visits utterly traumatised me.

Thank you for your support, guys!

I am back home. It was a pleasant trip, actually, in a sense that I was treated with respect, no meds were pushed on me, no tests except for MRI (which I needed to be done for daily migraines anyways) were done. The MRI was clear (I refused contrast, though.) Ajusta, hopefully that helps you. They said partial seizures can cause temporary paralysis feeling, but that should resolve on its own.

Thank you for your support, guys!

I am back home. It was a pleasant trip, actually, in a sense that I was treated with respect, no meds were pushed on me, no tests except for MRI (which I needed to be done for daily migraines anyways) were done. The MRI was clear (I refused contrast, though.) Ajusta, hopefully that helps you. They said partial seizures can cause temporary paralysis feeling, but that should resolve on its own.

So so so so happy for you !!

I seriously hope this gives you a piece of mind which I’m sure it does 💜

Going to the hospital once during this is good bc you can find out that even though your having these crazy things happen to you, your still physically healthy and ok. Hope all is well.