Residue Lines Left in Glass

[Je...]

Hello, I am new to this board, but I have been taking .5 mg of klonopin for 13 years now. 4 months ago I started doing milk titration. I started with 100ml of whole fat milk and .5mg of klonopin and have been removing approximately 1 ml a day. I am down to the last 3 ml and am a little scared to jump off completely. When I take the 97ml out of my glass with my 10ml syringe, I notice that there are residue lines or rings on the glass each time the liquid decreases by 10ml. I also notice some particles in the rings or lines that stay on the glass. I then drink my 3ml of klonopin milk, and rinse the excess residue rings with water, then drink that. My worry is that once I am down to no liquid, I will still have particles in the dry milk rings in my glass That I’m not drinking and this may be a big cut at once. I have read that a lot of Klonopin is filler and was not sure if this was the case. Does anyone have any suggestions if what I am seeing is mostly filler? When I jump I won’t be drinking the left over residue, will this be to big of cut at once? Thanks.

The actual amount of K in your tablets is less than 1% of the total material.  The rest is inactive fillers, binders, colorants, etc, at least some of which will be insoluble.  That's the residue you see on the glass.

The K will definitely dissolve in the milk, and there will be no K residue.

Thank you for the fast reply. I also want to add that I crush the pill with a mortar and pestle and then put that into my 100ml glass. I wasn't sure what I was seeing on the sides of my glass, so I appreciate your answer. How fast does the K dissolve in the milk with this process? I just want to be sure that my fine powder is dissolving fully. Thanks.

Thank you for the fast reply. I also want to add that I crush the pill with a mortar and pestle and then put that into my 100ml glass. I wasn't sure what I was seeing on the sides of my glass, so I appreciate your answer. How fast does the K dissolve in the milk with this process? I just want to be sure that my fine powder is dissolving fully. Thanks.

The K will dissolve "quickly".  (I really don't know how quckly, but is is fully soluble in fatty liquids, and will be evenly distributed in the liquid.)

Some of your "fine powder" will very likely be insoluble, no matter how finely you grind it.  But that has no effect on the solubility of the K itself.

I usually stir pretty good before I take the k out with a syringe. I take out immediately after stirring, so just wanted to make sure I’m doing this process right because I’m doubting myself at the end. Thanks

Sorry to be a pain in the butt, but after I crush it and rinse it out with some of the 100ml milk into my glass and add the rest of the milk. I then stir the kpin milk mix and withdrawal with my syringe. This should be enough time for the drug to dissolve right? Thanks again!