Almost Off K

[Je...]

I am new to this site and at the end of my journey. I do have some questions about titrating, so that is why I created an account. I have been titrating with milk, .5mg of k and am now nearing the end. I would like to get some feedback on my titrating method and what I have to look forward to when I make the jump. Thank you in advance!

Hello Jedimindtricks4 :hug: Welcome to Benzobuddies!

We are glad that you joined our community, you will get plenty of support here.  Well done! on your titration taper,  you should be proud, its not easy without support. These drugs need tapering slowly. The general recommendation is to taper no more than 5-10% every 10-14 days, its okay to go slower, whatever rate feels comfortable.

Any withdrawal symptoms are temporary, but can take some time to settle down after complete withdrawal. The Ashton Manual, is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body.  It provides tapering and withdrawal information and includes a list of common symptoms 

You will find some very valuable support and information on the forum.  Our members are happy to share their personal experiences with you and support you.. Please feel free to browse the boards and post questions to any of the dedicated threads.

I'll leave you a few links:

The Ashton Manual

Withdrawal Support

Titration Taper Plans

When you can, please add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  ”Create a signature”

Welcome aboard

Magrita

Hi Jedi, klonopin is powerfull benzo and 0.5 mg is still high dose. I jumped something like 0.05 klonopin equivalent. Maybe I misunderstood you post but if you are 0.5 klonopin, please investigate Ashton and check with other buddies about their experiences. Welcome! T.