I suspect something about benzos...

[2d...]

[2d...]

Benzos themselves might not be that tough to wear off, many here left them with little to no difference and went back to their usual lives in months/weeks. The real problem is when kindling happens, the stupid doctor told me to cut 1/3(And pill splitting alone is a mess, i have no idea whether the drug is distributed evenly) and every time i did, the pills were cut slightly bigger or slightly smaller than before(probably causing kindling?), the seizures i had were probably caused by these complications.

Another thing, i never identified with this "window and wave" cycle, everytime i felt worse, it was because something caused it, either i accidentaly consumed some gabaergic agonist, or i drank too much coffe, or i exercised too hard, etc...

Your thoughts?

Benzos themselves might not be that tough to wear off, many here left them with little to no difference and went back to their usual lives in months/weeks. The real problem is when kindling happens, the stupid doctor told me to cut 1/3(And pill splitting alone is a mess, i have no idea whether the drug is distributed evenly) and every time i did, the pills were cut slightly bigger or slightly smaller than before(probably causing kindling?), the seizures i had were probably caused by these complications.

I know what you are saying but I think the fact that there is rarely a proper taper plan available to anyone, such as a liquid reduction or enough variants in pill dosages to make a smooth decline etc then surely what has happened to you would happen to most people coming off the drugs?

[2d...]

I know what you are saying but I think the fact that there is rarely a proper taper plan available to anyone, such as a liquid reduction or enough variants in pill dosages to make a smooth decline etc then surely what has happened to you would happen to most people coming off the drugs?

Well, most peple i see on the withdrawal support forum have many problems and even end up reinstating. Those who took a slow dose and came off quickly end up drinking alcohol and working in months!

[2d...]

Well, most peple i see on the withdrawal support forum have many problems and even end up reinstating. Those who took a slow dose and came off quickly end up drinking alcohol and working in months!

The average protractred folk were the ones who had complicated withdrawals

But you see my point. You are proof of someone who was under a doctors supervision, failed to taper properly and had to re-instate. So it WAS hard for you to wean off them.

I think I know what you are trying to say though and that is, during the tapering process, if you go too fast and have to up dose, this can cause a kind of kindling. The ever changing dosages destablizing the CNS and the more you get it wrong and the more the doses fluctuate, the harder it becomes.

From my experience, having tried many times to withdraw, it has gotten harder each time but I have also learned to cope, address and prevent certain symptoms. In that time, I have also learned many other valuable lessons. I've learned about proper tapering and stabilising, waves and windows, a lot of things that are reasons I failed in the past.

Your original post got me because you are almost saying that many people get off scott free with limited withdrawal, all because they avoided kindling and I just wanted to mention that seems unlikely due to the fact most people either C/T or drop doses at such dramatic rates when first trying to get off. Maybe you are right though and people can do that, perhaps I've kindled for so long I've forgot what the first time was like  :laugh: