Still Burning horrendously

[ne...]

Hi!  I haven't posted here in a while.  However, I am now 8 months of being totally off all my psych poisons Gabapentin (2 3/4 years), Zoplicone (2 3/4 years), Seroquel (14 months) and Remeron (8 3/4 months).  At the present time I am still going through w/d hell from the Remeron and possibly the Seroquel.  My symptoms are:  burning, tingling, numbness, vibrations throughout body and head, chronic insomnia (no sleep most nights and days for sometimes a couple of weeks or longer), adrenaline surges, myoclonic jerks, dp/dr, burning brain, feeling like I'm either going insane or will drop dead at any moment and the list goes on.

I have had a few windows in the past months, however they are brief and then I am right back into the horrendous w/d symptoms again.  I am getting extremely weak and tired and terrified this will never end.  I just don't know how much longer my body and mind can tolerate this extremely inhumane and painful suffering on a 24/7 basis. 

Has anyone else coming off this poison experienced such horrendous w/d symptoms 4 this long?  I also suffer from Lyme Disease, Hashimoto's disease and adrenal exhaustion.  Is this normal 2 b going through this at this intensity for this long?  I would truly appreciate hearing and talking with others that have suffered to this extent while getting off this drug.  I did a slow taper and still I am suffering horrendously.  Please, I need 2 know that this will end and that I won't go insane in the meantime. 

I'm 9 months out and lately have developed symptons that make me feel like I'm in the middle of withdrawal again ! Particularly hot flushing of the face. Horrible. First few months were great. So yes , you're not alone , and your post has helped me realise it's not just me either!

21 months out and I still have all the symptoms but is getting better now for a few weeks.

I'm so sorry for your suffering!

I know what you going trough.

It will get better, our brain will heal!

Love and healing

Vica :smitten:

Patience will set you free, this takes longer than we are willing to admit/accept.

Two years out I was still having sxs from a very SHORT low dose course of benzos.

It gets better, really it does, please hold on and stay away from taking any benzos, you will feel GREAT once again........in time.