feel like everything is pointless

[cr...]

Anyone else feel completely nihilistic? Like nothing matters anymore. Now that I'm a vegetable. The only thing that matters is that I stay the course and ben benzo free. Idk why I'm posting about this. I guess I'm just unsatisfied with my nihilism because I used to enjoy doing a lot of things. Never really had depression feel quite like this before. Makes me realize what I lost. And now that I lost my normal life, there's not much point in doing anything. Mainly because my symptoms aren't improving post jump. I'm just stuck like this. So I feel hopeless and hate life.

That's me for over a week now, I'm in a terrible wave, everything seems pointless, don't care about nothing.  People get on my nerves, can't watch TV, why is this happening.  Finally today I worked up a nerve to do some exercise, totally dragged myself into it, totally hated it.  But I must admit I feel a little better afterwards.  I don't know how tomorrow will be, we'll see.  Hang in there.

• 1 month later...

I understand you so well! I don`t know how many days, weeks and months I spent the time on just nothing. I neither want, or can do anything. Everything feels like trying to move on a mountain. I should shower, and clean, but feel totally indifferent.

The body doesn`t accept any stress, and I can become more or less panicked for the very least. But a little while ago, I decided not to think of things that belong to others (I know, that sounds very selfish, I'm not otherwise). Now I'm just focusing on myself, and what I can and wants. Immediately, it felt a bit better, but talk about narcissistic! But when I know I'm doing it, it feels easier, at least a bit. So much more I can`t afford - what existence!

crescentelite,

I am feeling a bit the same lately. I am now 17 days of Klonopin and feeling depression like everything is pointless. I miss my interests, which no longer seem to matter to me at all. I used to enjoy playing music, exercising, watching movies with my wife, and even watching professional wrestling. Lately, nothing appeals to me. I am struggling through a graduate level class right now and have little to no motivation to try. I'm hoping this is just withdrawal and not some permanent depression.

• 2 weeks later...
most of you are just starting down this path. Every thing you describe it classic w/d. I was wired the first year. Second year horrible headaches and a zombie. Third year some improvement. Fourth better by the month. You can not give up you have to find different things to do. Depression, cog fog, anxiety, etc. Pain, jerking limbs etc. It takes time and zaps in your brain and in your muscles.