4.5 Months Since Withdrawal Still Visual Symptoms

[Or...]

I withdrawed from Xanax in October I was only on 1.5mg at most so not that much. I’ve had tons of anxiety which is why I was taking Xanax and multiple visual symptoms. Some of them include visual snow like there’s static I your vision BFEP which is white dots in the sky and increased floaters. How much longer will it take until they go away completely in November they were the worst and have greatly increased since then but are definetly not gone. I can’t handle this much longer I have overwhelming anxiety over my eyes and my life just looking for a friend or support please  :'(

My eyes hurt too Orenz and I get sparkles and floaters in front of my eyes. 

The pain in my eyes can sometimes be really disturbing, pressure behind my left eye particularly.

I don't know how long it will take to resolve Orenz but I believe it will with time.  :smitten:

It's a frightening experience Orenz but we WILL get there. 

Dee

I'm 9 months out, in a wave for over a week now, floaters and blurry vision, among other things.  It was better before, but it's back now in the wave.

When my vision issues finally went away, I realized that they would come back (although more mildly) any time I ingested caffeine.  Have you considered making any diet changes?  Some people find eliminating caffeine, MSG, and extra sugars, which are all overstimulating, can reduce symptoms overall.