.. Is it possible? Am i THROUGH?

[Th...]

I've said this a few times but today I feel really good. It's been between 20 and 21 days I had a really filling salty breakfast.. I slammed it down to spite a little nausea and I had orange juice and water and right now I feel really really good like premedication good I know I read a lot some people go months if not years before they get healed but tell me there's the other side tell me there's people that get through it in 3 weeks? I'm not saying it's a hundred percent I did sweat a little bit last night through my sleep but for whatever reason when I slammed that salty breakfast it's almost like it took the last bit of nonsense out of my system. Now this might be some type of wave or window or I don't even know what the terminology is but I was hallucinating on week one auditory visual everything and right now I feel like I could take over the world! Is this possible? Is it really really feasibly possible that mind does conquer reality? I'm not trying to jump the gun here and like I said I've read plenty of stories about people being months if not years out but I feel really really really good right now I hope it's not some type of placebo. My arms and legs are still a little bit stiff and like I said I did have a little bit of nausea but I can actually compose complete sentences that I could not do even a week ago. I'm looking for hope maybe someone can hopefully tell me that there have been people that have gotten through it in a few weeks? Maybe I haven't kindled to the point where I need it anymore? I don't know like I said just looking for hope :-)

Its like 8 hours laterand i still feel 'alright'.. Im just really happy if this hell is subsiding.........

This is so good to hear. I hope and pray you keep feeling well. Keep updating this thread daily. I am interested in how you feel from this point forward. :)

If you are no longer drinking alcohol, then yes, it is possible that you are done with the worst of it.  Sometimes people don't have changes to their nervous system, and if this is the case, a person can be mostly back to normal within a few weeks.  (on the flip side, if you are still drinking alcohol daily, then it could be a whole different story).