Colorado Benzo Wise Doctor

[wa...]

It sure would be nice to have some sort of referral of benzo-wise doctors online.  There are "0" around my area.  They all just want to tell me to updose to a "therapeutic" level.  Hope you find one.

They are rare.  I heard that there was an organization run by a doctor from Weimar Institute who deals with anxiety and depression recovery.  Near Loma Linda????  Never went there but heard a testimony from someone who had chronic insomnia and was put on benzo who went there for recovery and did recover.  I can't afford a trip to California.

Could someone (perhaps the Admins) start a thread where people could recommend doctors in different parts of the country or in different countries?

I think it would be a wonderful addition to this great board!

Could someone (perhaps the Admins) start a thread where people could recommend doctors in different parts of the country or in different countries?

I think it would be a wonderful addition to this great board!

We had a list of benzo wise doctors but from what I understand it is sorely out of date. Some of the doctors are no longer treating patients and others were not really benzo wise.

We on the team don't have any resources in terms of doctors who understand and treat benzo withdrawal appropriately.  We rely on member's to share their experiences.  Additionally,  we can't give out the doctor's information without their permission. 

You can start a thread on the Chewing the Fat board and see if members have any input into this subject.

pianogirl  :smitten: