still suffering

[sc...]

Hello all I'm almost a year out from my last dose of ativan and boy this last year was hell. I thought i would be celebrating instead about 2 weeks ago i got slammed with more symptoms that seem just as bad as they were in the beginning!!! I'm so frustrated and scared. Will i heal? And i was a short term  useer is this normal? Please i need some encouragement today!!!

[glow=silver,2,300]Welcome to Benzo Buddies Community Forum![/glow]

Hello schoolnurse!

We are very glad that you found us! I am sorry you are having issues with Ativan. It is very common to experience symptoms long after cessation. You are not alone. These symptoms become short lived over time & eventually disappear. Try not to loose hope. It does get better with time. I would like to suggest that you do some research on the various boards & become well informed. By doing this it will enable you to have all the tools you need for a  successful  recovery.

There are many well informed, kind, compassionate members here to support you. Ask questions. Our various boards are full of vast amounts of information to guide you through your journey. I have enclosed some links below that may help you in your search efforts. Please check them out.

Please take the time to tell us about your history:

Go to the top of the page and select Profile then choose Forum Profile then insert drug history/timelines into the text box and click Change Profile CLICK HERE > Create a Signature < CLICK HERE

Hang in there...wishing you a quick recovery!

Bella  :smitten:

Links:

Professor Heather Ashtons Manual 

Ativan Tapering Thread  General Taper Plans    Withdrawal Support (during your taper)  What's happening inside your brain

For those who are currently tapering, we suggest reducing at a rate of 5%-10% every 10-14 days

How are you feeling?

you will heal

I too am experiencing difficult symptoms.

Have you found any pass time or distraction or activity that helps you get through the day?

I find the early afternoon is the hardest time for me and so I've started listening to some benzo withdrawal meditation sites on utube and then I do a bit of drawing or beading if my hands don't shake too much. I'm also teaching myself guitar using online sites and screaming out my favorite songs lol and it helps a bit

wishing you peace